Supply Shortage

From the legendary team at 2 by 3 Games comes a new grand strategy masterpiece: Gary Grigsby’s War Between the States. Taking gamers back to the American Civil War, this innovative grand strategy game allows players to experience the trials and tribulations of the role of commander-in-chief for either side. Historically accurate, detailed and finely balanced for realistic gameplay, War Between the States is also easy to play and does not take months to finish.

Moderators: Joel Billings, PyleDriver

Post Reply
rorris
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:26 am

Supply Shortage

Post by rorris »

I keep getting an error message Supply Shortage. How can I fix this? I have been making a lot supplies with no success.
User avatar
paullus99
Posts: 1671
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2002 10:00 am

RE: Supply Shortage

Post by paullus99 »

Make sure you have enough supply depots on the front line & disband the ones that are no longer needed.
Never Underestimate the Power of a Small Tactical Nuclear Weapon...
rorris
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:26 am

RE: Supply Shortage

Post by rorris »

Problem is it wouldn't let me build depots because of that message AND pretty sure it was shutting me down across the board as my blockade basically suddenly turned off. It was like I was out of supplies total, even tho I had been building just them for months because I started getting that message.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: Supply Shortage

Post by Erik Rutins »

You must be producing fewer supplies than you are using. When you pull up the report with "E", how many supplies are your troops reported to be consuming each turn? How many supplies are you producing per turn? How many supplies are in your stockpile?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War Between the States”