Search found 5 matches

by antsha62
Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:29 pm
Forum: Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865
Topic: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!
Replies: 7
Views: 175

RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!

I know why it is taking so long.... Ron Maxwell is putting the finishing touches on it along with Ken Burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:'(]
by antsha62
Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:22 pm
Forum: Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865
Topic: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!
Replies: 7
Views: 175

No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!

<t> Hmmm, when I wish upon a patch... make no differnce when we ask.... anything your heart desires.... excluding the fact the patch will not come anytime soon!<br/>
<br/>
HI HO, HI HO, wheres the patch I know?..... HI HO, HI HO!<br/>
<br/>
Seems to me General Lee that General Matrix has a case ...
by antsha62
Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:54 pm
Forum: Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865
Topic: Matrix.... whats wrong with the camps?
Replies: 7
Views: 205

Matrix.... whats wrong with the camps?

<t> Sorry, but I don't understand why camps are priced so highly. 100 horses seems a bit steep considering the attrition rate. Hard to man the forces when you are too busy creating horse farms in a feeble attempt to create one lousy camp... am I missing something?<br/>
<br/>
If I recall I get 500 ...
by antsha62
Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:13 pm
Forum: Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865
Topic: Great Game, but please change this!
Replies: 7
Views: 401

RE: Great Game, but please change this!

<t> In fact, you can find the picture in the PBEM AAR Thread on the first page! That Union gunner jsut plain ruins it! I hope it is just stand in art!<br/>
<br/>
Sorta like going to Civil War days and finding a 390 lbs Confederate cavalry man in K-Swiss shoes and a Metallica shirt under his ...
by antsha62
Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:05 pm
Forum: Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865
Topic: Great Game, but please change this!
Replies: 7
Views: 401

Great Game, but please change this!

<t> I have been looking forward to playing this game for months, but was surprised to see two sad graphics... 1980's?90's style (computer generated) pictures of the Union and Confederate soldier giving us information. The Confederate in the Cav. hat just looks sad! In fact, I think he might have ...

Go to advanced search