No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!

From the creators of Crown of Glory come an epic tale of North Vs. South. By combining area movement on the grand scale with optional hex based tactical battles when they occur, Forge of Freedom provides something for every strategy gamer. Control economic development, political development with governers and foreign nations, and use your military to win the bloodiest war in US history.

Moderator: Gil R.

Post Reply
antsha62
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:29 pm

No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!

Post by antsha62 »

Hmmm, when I wish upon a patch... make no differnce when we ask.... anything your heart desires.... excluding the fact the patch will not come anytime soon!

HI HO, HI HO, wheres the patch I know?..... HI HO, HI HO!

Seems to me General Lee that General Matrix has a case of the SLOWS!

They don't need guns... they can roll FOF patches down on us all day long!

Well friend, I'm afraid if no one knows about the patch up yonder then will just haft ta hang ya.[X(]

Mr. Lincoln, Mac won't go forward without the patch!

Dont make me go all John Wilkes Booth on ya Abe....

When we gonna get the patch Colonel Shaw?

I hear they got cornbread and even some shoes and patches up there

Lee to the Rear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Texans will retrieve that patch!

General Burnside, how many more charges before we stop trying to get that damn patch?

Onry little Matrix Cuss, do you honestly think you can keep 600 FOF gamers from having getting their patch?

Give them the bayonet....[:@]


[8|]

antsha62
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:29 pm

RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!

Post by antsha62 »

I know why it is taking so long.... Ron Maxwell is putting the finishing touches on it along with Ken Burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:'(]
User avatar
christof139
Posts: 980
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:43 am

RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!

Post by christof139 »

I know why it is taking so long.... Ron Maxwell is putting the finishing touches on it along with Ken Burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's Ron Maxwell?? Chris
'What is more amazing, is that amongst all those approaching enemies there is not one named Gisgo.' Hannibal Barcid (or Barca) to Gisgo, a Greek staff officer, Cannae.
That's the CSS North Carolina BB-55
Boris Badanov, looking for Natasha Goodenov
Walloc
Posts: 3143
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:04 am
Location: Denmark

RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!

Post by Walloc »

The director of the movie: Gettysburg
Well i assume its him that is thought of, since he is mentioned along side Kenneth Burns
http://www.ronmaxwell.com/

Kind regards,

Rasmus
User avatar
christof139
Posts: 980
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:43 am

RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!

Post by christof139 »

The director of the movie: Gettysburg
Well i assume its him that is thought of, since he is mentioned along side Kenneth Burns
http://www.ronmaxwell.com/

Kind regards,

Rasmus

Oh, OK and thanx. I was thinking of something like that. I was actually watching the first part of the movie Gettysburg today by coincidence.

Chris
'What is more amazing, is that amongst all those approaching enemies there is not one named Gisgo.' Hannibal Barcid (or Barca) to Gisgo, a Greek staff officer, Cannae.
That's the CSS North Carolina BB-55
Boris Badanov, looking for Natasha Goodenov
Curious
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:04 am
Location: Colorado

RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!

Post by Curious »

It's been established beyond an unreasonable unscientific doubt that asking when the patch/update will be released pushes out the release by 1d3 amount of time. So now we have to wait 1d3 minutes/hours/days longer. Uncommon patience is an uncommon virtue.

CB
User avatar
freeboy
Posts: 8969
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:33 am
Location: Colorado

RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!

Post by freeboy »

It is threads like this that allow me to realize that my sanity is not in doubt[:D]
"Tanks forward"
User avatar
christof139
Posts: 980
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:43 am

RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!

Post by christof139 »

Hmmm, when I wish upon a patch... make no differnce when we ask.... anything your heart desires.... excluding the fact the patch will not come anytime soon!

HI HO, HI HO, wheres the patch I know?..... HI HO, HI HO!

Seems to me General Lee that General Matrix has a case of the SLOWS!

They don't need guns... they can roll FOF patches down on us all day long!

Well friend, I'm afraid if no one knows about the patch up yonder then will just haft ta hang ya.

Mr. Lincoln, Mac won't go forward without the patch!

Dont make me go all John Wilkes Booth on ya Abe....

When we gonna get the patch Colonel Shaw?

I hear they got cornbread and even some shoes and patches up there

Lee to the Rear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Texans will retrieve that patch!

General Burnside, how many more charges before we stop trying to get that damn patch?

Onry little Matrix Cuss, do you honestly think you can keep 600 FOF gamers from having getting their patch?

Give them the bayonet....

Set them to steamng up Sabine Pass, there they will get a cannonball shot up their a**. [X(]

Chris [>:][>:][>:]
'What is more amazing, is that amongst all those approaching enemies there is not one named Gisgo.' Hannibal Barcid (or Barca) to Gisgo, a Greek staff officer, Cannae.
That's the CSS North Carolina BB-55
Boris Badanov, looking for Natasha Goodenov
Post Reply

Return to “Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865”