Search found 95 matches

by dauphan129
Thu May 01, 2008 2:08 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Please make it so all battles must be resolved before land combat can be ended.
Replies: 1
Views: 175

Please make it so all battles must be resolved before land combat can be ended.

<t> I would like to request that the Land Combat Phase of the phasing player not be closable until all battle files have been exchanged. Twice now after getting a year or so into the game I have had to end my game because players didn't conclude a battle. Ended the Land Combat phase and then the ...
by dauphan129
Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:45 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Possible Major PSA bug in 1.02beta
Replies: 2
Views: 279

RE: Possible Major PSA bug in 1.02beta

Here are the backups for the two countries before the fight. I am not sure of the chit picks but if you need I can get them.
by dauphan129
Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:44 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Possible Major PSA bug in 1.02beta
Replies: 2
Views: 279

Possible Major PSA bug in 1.02beta

<t> Here is the deal. Spain attacked Great Britain in London and Lisbon and won both battles. There were 2 Spanish and 1 British Corp in each battle. The game correctly accessed each battle at a one PSA adjustment however it seems to have run the London battle three times and the Lisbon battle twice ...
by dauphan129
Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:53 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Cheating
Replies: 40
Views: 1583

RE: Cheating

<t> Another country heard from[;)]<br/>
<br/>
ecn1 and I checked this cheat out before he posted it. We had a player in our game that consitantly picked the best defense and never rolled less than a five. It got us wondering [X(]<br/>
<br/>
For a work around until Matrix figures this out (and ...
by dauphan129
Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:28 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Carolina_in_Arms Wants YOU!
Replies: 7
Views: 504

RE: Carolina_in_Arms Wants YOU!

Ok Mardonis your our Seventh. I will direct add you to our google group and we can get bids going.

This game is full now.
by dauphan129
Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:42 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Carolina_in_Arms Wants YOU!
Replies: 7
Views: 504

RE: Carolina_in_Arms Wants YOU!

We are restarting at the bid process and need one more player to make a full group.
by dauphan129
Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:46 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Carolina_in_Arms Wants YOU!
Replies: 7
Views: 504

Carolina_in_Arms Wants YOU!

<t> Are you a busy person that doesn't get alot of time to play? Think you can at least commit to one phase every 72 hours? If so then Carolina_in_Arms is for you. This game is being played by high pressure job individuals who don't have a great deal of time to commit to a game. We require a 72 hour ...
by dauphan129
Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:04 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Exchanging battle files in PBEM games
Replies: 32
Views: 1279

RE: Exchanging battle files in PBEM games

Sticky this please! I have several Players in Several games that are having issues with this.[&o]
by dauphan129
Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:56 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: how many turns per week on average?
Replies: 11
Views: 497

RE: how many turns per week on average?

<t> Dauphan EIA Baby!<br/>
<br/>
Yeah we were doing 1.75 to 2 months a week like ecn1 said. Then a battle stopped us last night in June 1805. We are havingt to do rebids. A Land battle was left open and GB could not move their ships due to it being GB's battle.<br/>
<br/>
Make sure you close ...
by dauphan129
Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:13 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: naval depression
Replies: 3
Views: 206

RE: naval depression

<t> 1805, Apr France Evacuating port of Amsterdam<br/>
1805, Apr Sea Battle:Amsterdam Attacker:France Defender:Great Britain<br/>
1805, Apr France 2 Fleets<br/>
1805, Apr Great Britain, 4 fleets<br/>
1805, Apr R0 France die 6, perc 25%<br/>
1805, Apr R0 Great Britain Die 2(1), perc 10%<br ...
by dauphan129
Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:27 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Conq Bug in June Diplomacy
Replies: 1
Views: 98

Conq Bug in June Diplomacy

<t> In April Land Phase GB unloaded it's Guard corp onto Amsterdam. They moved into Amsterdam after a successful siege. In May, France moved Napoleon, the Holland Corp, the Guard, and the 1st, into Amsterdam but failed to break in. They were then besieging the city. At the end of May, during GB Land ...
by dauphan129
Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:40 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Naval Bug in naval Combat
Replies: 5
Views: 208

RE: Naval Bug in naval Combat

No. It was a port attack by GB. I was Blockaded by France. After I finished Naval Moves it went into Naval Combat and Portugal was outlined yellow. I clicked on it and it attacked France Fleets in a Port Battle but didn't use the port guns (I think it didn't use the port guns anyway).
by dauphan129
Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:22 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Naval Bug in naval Combat
Replies: 5
Views: 208

Naval Bug in naval Combat

<t> During Land Combat I as Britain noticed Gibraltar had a yellow box around it. I clicked it and France and i had a Naval Combat in the port with the wind gage and everything. Great Britain won wind gage (they were blockaded) and won the battle. I did not leave the port though and am still ...
by dauphan129
Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:17 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Naval Bug Retreats too far
Replies: 1
Views: 231

Naval Bug Retreats too far

<t> France was moved ships to the south of Spain from Marsielles with Troops to Threaten Gibraltar. On Great Britain Naval Great Britain attacks the French fleet and wins. But Rather than retreat to Marsielles only two sea squares away they retreat four squares to Bordeaux.<br/>
<br/>
Save ...
by dauphan129
Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:29 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Attention PBEM hosts
Replies: 5
Views: 363

RE: Attention PBEM hosts

La Provence,
Yes. You can delete a .pbm once you have processed it.
by dauphan129
Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Interface enhancement; really needed
Replies: 12
Views: 321

RE: Interface enhancement; really needed

I agree move it. I have hit it more than a few times when i didn't mean too. It needs to be isolated if you don't have a confirm screen. Maybe move it to more in the center, where the PBEM buttons show up.
by dauphan129
Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:52 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: MOST StupidEST-EST Rule!
Replies: 47
Views: 1086

RE: MOST StupidEST-EST Rule!

<t> My FTF group always played that you had to surrender if your Capital was occupied during an economic phase.<br/>
<br/>
Also, if all your home province capitals were occupied you were disolved and your country was split up with each province going to the nation that occupied it's individual ...
by dauphan129
Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:29 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Not Sure If Bug: Informal Peace Problem?
Replies: 4
Views: 365

RE: Not Sure If Bug: Informal Peace Problem?

File Attached. I was France. In Diplomacy phase I checked the informal peace box but it was unchecked when I looked at it again. I also requested Informal he also requested it and checked his box.
by dauphan129
Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:43 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Prussian Leader Detached and left on the field during movemnet phase
Replies: 7
Views: 396

RE: Prussian Leader Detached and left on the field during movemnet phase

Here it is. We went through Economics and some Diplomacy sorry. I will try to save these as soon as the bug is seen in the future.
by dauphan129
Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:19 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Prussian Leader Detached and left on the field during movemnet phase
Replies: 7
Views: 396

Prussian Leader Detached and left on the field during movemnet phase

<t> I didn't see this bug in the bug list so I thought I should report it.<br/>
<br/>
Hoenloe(sp) was in Wurttemberg with two corps. During Land movement, I am guessing (but not sure) that the Prussian player detached Hoenloe meaning to move him to another corps, he moved his corps and left ...

Go to advanced search