Search found 83 matches

by Jack59
Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:13 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Yepres for free?
Replies: 4
Views: 263

Re: Yepres for free?

If you want it, I would buy it. The next version will probably kick you out without SN. I am waiting to put my SN. Why I don't know. Currently playing a mod SCWW2 Europe.
by Jack59
Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:59 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Yepres for free?
Replies: 4
Views: 263

Re: Yepres for free?

I thought it was through Matrix, but my Xsolla invoice after a bought the DLC, says Siltherine. I bought them through the Matrix Website. The original problematic game update was through SCWW1 game interface, if that helps. That update did not ask for a password. Just checked the MS installed apps ...
by Jack59
Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:50 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Yepres for free?
Replies: 4
Views: 263

Yepres for free?

Hey, you might like to read this and DELETE my post SAP! I hadn't played the WW1 game much, since I liked the other SC games better. My other games were updated so I got thought I should Check for Updates for WW1. OK, there was one. When I opened the game I could play the Ypres DLC for free! I don't ...
by Jack59
Wed Sep 09, 2026 11:22 pm
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: New 1939 Mod
Replies: 9
Views: 1662

Re: New 1939 Mod

That 10 hex limit is for War in Europe not World at War, scale difference.
by Jack59
Sat Aug 22, 2026 12:29 am
Forum: Strategic Command WWII: World at War
Topic: New to series - which game to get first?
Replies: 4
Views: 656

Re: New to series - which game to get first?

I agree. I have all 5 games. Play the Germans and watch how the USSR attacks your troops. If you are American, the Civil War game has a fair AI.
by Jack59
Fri Aug 21, 2026 5:07 pm
Forum: Feature Suggestions
Topic: Escort Carriers
Replies: 2
Views: 1871

Re: Escort Carriers

Yes, the ship names and usages of carriers is confusing. The “World at War” game did a better job with the ship naming. Different scenarios also use carriers them with different properties.

According to my research there are three types of carriers: (1) CV’s purpose-built carriers used to suppress ...
by Jack59
Thu Aug 20, 2026 8:34 pm
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: New 1939 Mod
Replies: 9
Views: 1662

Re: New 1939 Mod

I have just finished your “World in Flames” as the Axis verses the computer. I played all 95 turns to an Axis Tactical Victory. Japan and the USSR were the final victors. Germany captured Paris, buy July 1940, but instead creating Vichy Germany wanted it all (clicked the wrong button). I don’t think ...
by Jack59
Wed Aug 19, 2026 5:24 am
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: SuSanchiti_Mod v3.4.1 - Total Graphic Overhaul (World at War)
Replies: 5
Views: 2146

Re: SuSanchiti_Mod v3.4.1 - Total Graphic Overhaul (World at War)

I like it! looks good with your favorite NATO counters too.
by Jack59
Thu Jun 11, 2026 3:48 am
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: New 1939 Mod
Replies: 9
Views: 1662

Re: New 1939 Mod

I have a problem right off. I have a "FAILED (draw_sprite_to-buffer) Segmentation Error when playing Axis and left or right when clicking on any German headquarters. Japanese headquarters no problem. Tried different unit mods and vanilla.

Ha, tried not using "Welk's Mod Modded for SCWW" and it ...
by Jack59
Wed May 27, 2026 8:25 pm
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: New Mod#3: Franco-British Union
Replies: 7
Views: 3651

Re: New Mod#3: Franco-British Union

Yes, the British navy did base itself out of Singapore and control the supply lines, after the Mediterranean was safe. Forgot about that effect. I was waiting for a counter attack when the Jap troops in China seemed to withdraw. Again have some fortifications appear (like the Atlantic wall) at a ...
by Jack59
Wed May 27, 2026 12:14 am
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: New Mod#3: Franco-British Union
Replies: 7
Views: 3651

Re: New Mod#3: Franco-British Union

Well, finally finished the game. The Germans lasted 2.5 months longer and the Japanese lasted 11 months longer. Should have gotten a major victory instead of a decisive. A good mod over all, I enjoyed it! The Indians head on to Burma and Malissa, and eventually took Thailand and Cambodia. China took ...
by Jack59
Thu May 14, 2026 1:00 am
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: New 1939 Mod
Replies: 9
Views: 1662

Re: New 1939 Mod

Looks like this mod has potential. Will play it in the future after I finish of a game in progress and start WEGO Overlord. One question, why are the garrisons (xx) units marked as divisions and not brigades (x), like the partisans? I do like division symbols for the paratroopers, engineers, and ...
by Jack59
Thu Apr 16, 2026 12:56 am
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: New Mod#3: Franco-British Union
Replies: 7
Views: 3651

Re: New Mod#3: Franco-British Union

OK, playing the game on expert is probably not winnable. I went back and started intermediate difficulty, with computer MPP bonus of 20%.

This modification is very challenging! I'm less than halfway through it. It starts with a couple of French units bugging out of France before the surrender. The ...
by Jack59
Sun Mar 15, 2026 11:13 pm
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: New Mod#3: Franco-British Union
Replies: 7
Views: 3651

Re: New Mod#3: Franco-British Union

Interesting game. I have been playing Allies vs Axis computer on expert. I have only played a hand full of turns but the Axis seems stronger than usual. U-boats seem to be extra effective Allied shipping and take no losses. The Italian navy is aggressive, which is good, but the subs and ships seem ...
by Jack59
Mon Feb 23, 2026 8:17 pm
Forum: Feature Suggestions
Topic: Escort Carriers
Replies: 2
Views: 1871

Escort Carriers

CV carriers main task was to support the fleet during naval actions. On the other hand the slower
CVL was to assist ground forces. Maybe the escort carriers bomber abilities should be strengthen for ground support and be weakened for navel actions? They at least could modify the attack values of ...
by Jack59
Fri Feb 13, 2026 8:12 pm
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: Guadalcanal v1.0....an epic 1:1 ship scale, tactical mod
Replies: 18
Views: 5397

Re: Guadalcanal v1.0....an epic 1:1 ship scale, tactical mod

Yes, I have played your mod in War in the Pacific. It was fairly challenging as I recall. Need to play it as the Japanese. If The Guadalcanal mod is a prototype on a older platform I will stick to the Pacific game.
by Jack59
Mon Feb 09, 2026 9:34 pm
Forum: MODS and Scenarios
Topic: Guadalcanal v1.0....an epic 1:1 ship scale, tactical mod
Replies: 18
Views: 5397

Re: Guadalcanal v1.0....an epic 1:1 ship scale, tactical mod

The down load says version 1.0, while you talk about 1.19. Were is 1.19?
by Jack59
Wed Feb 04, 2026 2:04 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Concert in Europe Mod Mode freeze.
Replies: 6
Views: 1679

Re: Concert in Europe Mod Mode freeze.

Thanks. Guess I did not scroll all the way down... Now I have to learn some European history, which most American's were not taught.
by Jack59
Mon Feb 02, 2026 1:58 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Concert in Europe Mod Mode freeze.
Replies: 6
Views: 1679

Re: Concert in Europe Mod Mode freeze.

It is doing it again... American Civil War freezes going to the mod menu. It worked two times. The other SC programs seem to work. Suggestions?
by Jack59
Sun Feb 01, 2026 1:57 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Concert in Europe Mod Mode freeze.
Replies: 6
Views: 1679

Re: Concert in Europe Mod Mode freeze.

I figured it out! I guess my brain is starting to work, throw typing and spelling is lagging. After realizing the differences between my computers is the graphics card. :idea: I right clicked on my mouse went to Display Settings\Graphics. Then choose "add desktop app"; choose any SC game EXE file ...

Go to advanced search