Search found 26 matches

by timrt
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:47 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Multiplayer
Replies: 9
Views: 455

RE: Multiplayer

I did, thanks. Ive contacted Matrix help desk twice and twice they have simply changed my password. There clearly not reading what Im saying. Its very frustrating.
by timrt
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:42 am
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Multiplayer
Replies: 9
Views: 455

RE: Multiplayer

<t> Totally stumped. Ive checked that my Slitherine & Matrix Accounts are all merged. Ive updated my password. Ive tried the playerDataOLD.dat route.<br/>
<br/>
I have rebooted but when I go in to try to start a new Multiplayer game (for the first time - updated to latest patch) I Login to ...
by timrt
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:42 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Multiplayer
Replies: 9
Views: 455

RE: Multiplayer

I go into login Multiplayer & enter the username & password to login here & it says Login Incorrect
by timrt
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:39 am
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Multiplayer
Replies: 9
Views: 455

Multiplayer

Help please. Trying to start a PBEM. Go onto Warplan, choose Multiplayer but cant log in either as me or set up a new login. What am I doing wrong?????????????
by timrt
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:16 am
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: WarPlan Updated to version 1.00.03
Replies: 18
Views: 1197

RE: WarPlan Updated to version 1.00.03

Still no direct link to the hotfix to download.
by timrt
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:34 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: 1.00.031 Is in the updater.
Replies: 23
Views: 1280

RE: 1.00.031 Is in the updater.

But not for me when I tried. Is there a link to the patch please?
by timrt
Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:59 am
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: Command units
Replies: 7
Views: 507

Command units

<t> I don't understand the logic as to why command units cant have extended movements? I could understand if their impact on the turn they use extended movement is turned off but at the moment it seems too restrictive.<br/>
<br/>
Also, second the range of damaged sub units. It takes too long to ...
by timrt
Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:55 am
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: Surrender of France
Replies: 2
Views: 307

Surrender of France

Playing 1940 Scenario, latest (pre Hot patch) update. Captured Paris 2 week July & 2/3 of France. 4 weeks later with Italy in the war, France has still not surrendered. What are the requirements for a French surrender?
by timrt
Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:15 am
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: Air Units
Replies: 4
Views: 215

RE: Air Units

No. This was turn 3 in the game and all dry. Very strange.
by timrt
Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:47 pm
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: Air Units
Replies: 4
Views: 215

Air Units

Has something happened to the air units in the latest build? I am attacking Poland & in turn 3 I have no attack values for my axis air.

Also, the messages all seem to require a click to clear. Is this a new setting?
by timrt
Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:29 am
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: It's not ACW
Replies: 0
Views: 149

It's not ACW

<t> Love the way this game is shaping up.<br/>
<br/>
Still believe too hard for German subs in 1939 & 1940 but that has been picked up elsewhere.<br/>
<br/>
What this comment is about is French troops manning the maginot line, leaving, boarding trains & forming a defensive line around paris ...
by timrt
Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:59 am
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: My First Impressions
Replies: 9
Views: 395

RE: My First Impressions

Also should add, when in research box, I try & increase research in some of the areas but receive a message that max research reached, even though the box is not highlighted in green or max nos shown.
by timrt
Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:42 am
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: My First Impressions
Replies: 9
Views: 395

My First Impressions

<t> <br/>
<br/>
Started & played as Axis on easy level up to fall of France. overall like what I am seeing.<br/>
<br/>
Agree re comments on subs, mine are getting decimated.<br/>
<br/>
Allies are strong, even the Belgiums put up a long struggle. Possibly too strong.<br/>
<br/>
Difficulties ...
by timrt
Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:42 pm
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: Error Reporting
Replies: 76
Views: 11706

RE: Error Reporting

Sorry, I should have been clearer. Where do I find a copy of the error log (which file) to send to you?
by timrt
Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:49 am
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: Error Reporting
Replies: 76
Views: 11706

RE: Error Reporting

Turn 3, error message box appeared & game crashed. Where do I go to send you the log?
by timrt
Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:33 pm
Forum: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Public Beta
Topic: How to download the latest beta build
Replies: 47
Views: 2840

RE: How to download the latest beta build

Tried FileZilla & Chrome, both could not load the connection.
by timrt
Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:49 am
Forum: World in Flames
Topic: strategy and its repercussions in the Balkans
Replies: 201
Views: 6325

RE: strategy and its repercussions in the Balkans

<t> May I please join the obvious fun that everyone is having discussing a set of words. There is a logic game that I would suggest might add even more enjoyment to this ever decreasing circuitous debate and its called "WFF 'N PROOF". I would highly recommend it.[:)]<br/>
<br/>
As to this game ...
by timrt
Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:48 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Another Newbee
Replies: 3
Views: 326

RE: Another Newbee

Happy to start battle for Netherlands. Do you want to kick off as Axis?

My email is timrt@btopenworld.com

Tim
by timrt
Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Another Newbee
Replies: 3
Views: 326

Another Newbee

Also looking for 1st pbem - Updated to ver 1.4Beta - played a number of times vs AI but would like to see how pbem pans out - any offers?
by timrt
Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:35 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: cannot get game to start
Replies: 45
Views: 5943

RE: cannot get game to start

Sad to say that you are not alone in respect of your problem - I too have been unable to play this game for the same reason - all I have been offered was a refund which I took - I would have preferred a fix so I hope that the powers that be will sort this out for all of our sakes - good luck.

Go to advanced search