Search found 5 matches

by morphine
Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:15 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: GGWAW question
Replies: 3
Views: 367

GGWAW question

I have an old copy of this that I used to play on my PC. Can I install this on another PC and play it or is the code now invalid?
by morphine
Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:38 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: VISTA
Replies: 10
Views: 611

RE: VISTA

My game crashes near the end as I am just about to finish off Japan or Germany.  It says there is a problem with GGWAW executable etc etc.......anyone have an answer?
by morphine
Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:35 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: GGWAW crashes at end of game
Replies: 2
Views: 119

RE: GGWAW crashes at end of game

Can anyone answer this for me? Anyone?
by morphine
Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:22 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: GGWAW crashes at end of game
Replies: 2
Views: 119

GGWAW crashes at end of game

<t> My problem is that I have GGWAR installed on my new tower and it is running Vista. The game runs fine up until I am about to finish Japan or Germany off with a huge invasion force. When I click on the conduct general attack icon the game crashes and says "WaW executable has stopped working ...
by morphine
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:40 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: How can I get my serial number?
Replies: 1
Views: 174

How can I get my serial number?

I have a new tower and I want to install my copy of GGWAW but I can't find my serial number. Is there a way I can get it from Matrixgames?

Thanks

Go to advanced search