Search found 3 matches

by lagnaf
Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:28 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Have You Created a Mod - Host It at The Macon Armory!
Replies: 18
Views: 2760

RE: Have You Created a Mod - Host It at The Macon Armory!

<t> I went to the Macon Armory site and I did not find a MOD that was clearly identified as the "symbols" MOD. I'm new to this and I hesitate to apply MODS when I really don't know what it is give me or is taking away from me. I thought the "flags" idea was a good one and for now that's what I want ...
by lagnaf
Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:04 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War Between the States
Topic: How to play another player?
Replies: 3
Views: 178

RE: How to play another player? then what?

<t> OK, so what happens next? My opponent gets the e-mail opens it and makes his changes and "renames" it and sends it back to me?<br/>
<br/>
I want to make sure I have it right....<br/>
1) is there an order that MUST be followed?.....i.e, I go first, then he goes, etc... He can't make "moves ...
by lagnaf
Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:30 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War Between the States
Topic: How to play another player?
Replies: 3
Views: 178

How to play another player?

My brother and I want to play each other. How do we do this? I thought we could play via e-mail, or online? Please advise.
Sam

Go to advanced search