I'm a bit confused, I saw yesterday that "CMO v1.10 Build 1900.20 (Public Beta)" was released, unless I'm missing something that "Number" (1900.20) comes before "CMO v1.10 Build 1900.8"?
I would have thought that any release after "1900.8" would be a higher number
Faute de réponse sérieuse à ma question, j'ai résolu le pb moi même : dans Windows, options d'alimentation avancée, gestion de l'alimentation du processeur, état maximal du processeur : mettre 99% au lieu de 100 % ; cela évite au processeur de passer en mode turbo sans raison au lancement du jeu ...
I have noticed that Syrian MiGs are listed as losses (up to 16), but the Israel aircraft did not shoot them down. According to the end of game losses, neither did the Turkish aircraft. Are these the so called zombified MiGs? Seems odd, maybe a bug, that the MiGs can't find their way back to base ...
I did. I had three EC-707 and along with three Gulfstream G550 AEW deployed. The record is unclear on how many of these aircraft were used. I may have deviated from history on that.
I asked because the out of comms units may ditch due to fuel, not important if the Turkish F-16s did not ...