Search found 3150 matches

by budd
Mon Sep 21, 2026 10:20 pm
Forum: Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985
Topic: CS:ME vs. CS:V
Replies: 4
Views: 589

Re: CS:ME vs. CS:V

Haven't played these games in a few months, but I'll tell you what I can. They are mostly the same game function wise, I'm sure there are some features that haven't been ported back to CSME yet but that is the plan. The biggest difference is going to be the AI. CSME doesn't have the scripted AI ...
by budd
Fri Aug 07, 2026 3:11 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Total Victory
Replies: 5
Views: 3826

Re: Total Victory

No you do not need a continuous Internet connection to use Steam. You can use Steam in offline mode. I think you do need to connect every so often, not sure if there are any time frames. Of course to download and update the game you'll need a continuous connection for those tasks.
by budd
Sat Aug 01, 2026 3:46 pm
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War
Topic: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Summer Tournament
Replies: 17
Views: 2790

Re: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Summer Tournament

Look under the community tab up top between store and my page, there's a tournament link in the drop down for all tournaments.
by budd
Tue Jul 28, 2026 1:04 am
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Xsolla Feedback
Replies: 3
Views: 383

Re: Xsolla Feedback

Thank you, those seem like good reasons to feel as you do. Like you I go way back to the start of Matrix. I would think Matrix would make it right if there were problems with there billing company. Can't have a billing company pissing off your customers. Erik Rutkins was always good at taking care ...
by budd
Mon Jul 27, 2026 8:34 pm
Forum: WarPlan
Topic: Total Victory
Replies: 5
Views: 3826

Re: Total Victory

I'll pass on what I know. Feb. 2027 is the latest release date. Total Victory will be Steam only. Warplan and Warplan Pacific have reverted back to Alvaro from Matrix and updates will be Steam only going forward. Total Victory will not use the Slitherine PBEM++ MP system but old school email the ...
by budd
Mon Jul 27, 2026 8:25 pm
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Xsolla Feedback
Replies: 3
Views: 383

Re: Xsolla Feedback

Why?
by budd
Mon Jul 20, 2026 10:51 pm
Forum: After Action Reports
Topic: Wacht am Rhein ongoing v AI
Replies: 20
Views: 6282

Re: Wacht am Rhein ongoing v AI

Damn, that's some bad RNG or what, seems strange.
by budd
Sat May 23, 2026 5:07 pm
Forum: Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix
Topic: Anniversary coupons delivery
Replies: 20
Views: 111642

Re: Anniversary coupons delivery


Strange, I've been buying from Matrix for years. 3 pages of titles. I've never had a coupon. (That I'm aware of).
Been on the forum since 2004. My page says I have no coupons.

That's does seem wierd. As I recall you had to claim them on your Slitherine forum account, they never showed on my ...
by budd
Fri May 22, 2026 11:51 am
Forum: Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix
Topic: Anniversary coupons delivery
Replies: 20
Views: 111642

Re: Anniversary coupons delivery

You get a yearly coupon with a certain percentage off your total purchase. The percentage off is based on how many years you have belonged to the forum and you receive it on the anniversary date of joining the forum.
by budd
Sun Feb 08, 2026 3:37 pm
Forum: Combat Mission Battle for Normandy
Topic: Old Combat Mission games
Replies: 6
Views: 4081

Re: Old Combat Mission games

There is a bundle on Steam of the old CM games for $15. The work wide screen and seem to have a lot of mods preloaded. There's also mouse wheel zoom which is great. They all seem to work just fine.

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/5 ... ollection/
by budd
Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:08 pm
Forum: Features Suggestions
Topic: Unit list option
Replies: 1
Views: 1569

Re: Unit list option

This was already brought up in the CS Middle East game{ same engine} , doesn't look like its going to change. The "U" key will be your new best friend.

Scroll down the thread for the discussion on the unit list.

https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopi ... start=1140
by budd
Wed Jan 14, 2026 12:24 am
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War
Topic: Influence the future of Flashpoint Campaigns by taking this 5 mins survey!
Replies: 7
Views: 3292

Re: Influence the future of Flashpoint Campaigns by taking this 5 mins survey!

I did the survey, but forgot some praise and a small critique. Keep in mind I have no idea about what it involves but I find the patches come slow. Over all I think Matrix is slow overall about getting patches out for their games, always waiting for a spot in the release que. For that reason I ...
by budd
Sat Nov 29, 2025 12:34 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Scenario completion tracker
Replies: 11
Views: 16552

Re: Scenario completion tracker

Thanks for this, I'll put it to good use. A couple of thoughts, you forgot the "grognard/custom" difficulty settings. Also maybe another column with "personal rating" a sort of how much you liked the scenario, maybe on a 1-10 star rating or something.
by budd
Thu Nov 27, 2025 5:07 pm
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War
Topic: Popup info
Replies: 2
Views: 359

Re: Popup info

I'm thinking they may be able to stop the pop-up from coming up when you use the OOB window. When you use the split view setting on that window the unit icon in the lower split when you hover the mouse over it doesn't pop-up the tool tip.
by budd
Wed Nov 26, 2025 10:59 pm
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War
Topic: Steam allready has it Selling for £20.59
Replies: 26
Views: 2294

Re: Steam allready has it Selling for £20.59

Shows $19.99 for me, not even on sale. FPCSS is 40% off and still selling for $35. somethings weird.
by budd
Mon Nov 24, 2025 7:05 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Scenario issue-Schlacht bei Diemelstadt
Replies: 8
Views: 857

Re: Scenario issue-Schlacht bei Diemelstadt

Thanks. Ran through the scenario again only weird thing I noticed is that infantry unit in the town east of the VPs sat in town near the end of scenario with an enemy armor unit for 3 order cycles with nobody firing at each other. They finished the scenario sharing the hex.
by budd
Sun Nov 23, 2025 9:53 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Briefing Maps as in Game Maps
Replies: 5
Views: 1794

Re: Briefing Maps as in Game Maps

Here's how it looks. This is the mildly muted setting.
Image
by budd
Sun Nov 23, 2025 9:32 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Briefing Maps as in Game Maps
Replies: 5
Views: 1794

Briefing Maps as in Game Maps

These are the briefing maps for use in game. Unzip the files and put the map files directly into the custom folder inside the map folder. If there is a underlying reason they won't work OTS can chime in. Played part of one scenario seemed to work fine. You can also use the map mute adjustments to ...
by budd
Sun Nov 23, 2025 1:55 am
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War
Topic: Question- "Stance only"
Replies: 11
Views: 1845

Re: Question- "Stance only"

Thank you
by budd
Sun Nov 23, 2025 12:21 am
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War
Topic: Question- "Stance only"
Replies: 11
Views: 1845

Question- "Stance only"

Can someone explain "relocate when- stance only. Not understanding this.

Go to advanced search