Search found 2 matches

by TokyoJedi
Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:43 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Unhandled Exception: Not enough storage is available to process this command.
Replies: 2
Views: 210

RE: Unhandled Exception: Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Thanks for looking into this.

I wanted to also mention that I chose the "Epic" quick start with 1000 stars. I managed to play a couple more hours of my last save (passing the point I crashed previously) so everything's looking good so far.
by TokyoJedi
Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:25 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Unhandled Exception: Not enough storage is available to process this command.
Replies: 2
Views: 210

Unhandled Exception: Not enough storage is available to process this command.

<r> version 1.0.2 / 1000 stars.<br/>
<br/>
Just crashed today but luckily only 40 or so minutes after saving.<br/>
<br/>
I was in the middle of 2 wars and sending a fleet of 20 or so ships to refuel and that's when it happened.<br/>
<br/>
I noticed the game was still somewhat responsive so I tried ...

Go to advanced search