Search found 3 matches

by gozer
Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:30 am
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: Components
Replies: 13
Views: 1203

RE: Components

<t> I have a question about freighters and cargo space<br/>
<br/>
what is a "good" ammount of cargo bays on freighters? I'm playing my 2nd game, right now I'm at 400 max ship size researching 600size hulls. Up to 400 it was kind of struggle to fit everything I needed/wanted into the ship. From 600 ...
by gozer
Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:52 am
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: any chance for "complete" edition?
Replies: 5
Views: 134

RE: any chance for "complete" edition?

nice, good to hear that. I'll wait a little longer then
by gozer
Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:52 am
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: any chance for "complete" edition?
Replies: 5
Views: 134

any chance for "complete" edition?

<t> I briefly went through forums, but didn't find any mentions so I'll just ask ... are there any plans for some compilation of DW + all the expansions? Some sort of "Complete Edition" or something like that? <br/>
<br/>
Also, setting the price to a little bit lower wouldn't hurt ... shelling out ...

Go to advanced search