any chance for "complete" edition?

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Post Reply
gozer
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:19 pm

any chance for "complete" edition?

Post by gozer »

I briefly went through forums, but didn't find any mentions so I'll just ask ... are there any plans for some compilation of DW + all the expansions? Some sort of "Complete Edition" or something like that?

Also, setting the price to a little bit lower wouldn't hurt ... shelling out 100+ USD is a bit discouraging.


Btw, this game really could use a little promotion ... didn't see it mentioned anywhere, no advertisements, there are barely any reviews, nothing. I only stumbled upon it pretty much by accident because I own another game from MatrixGames and saw it mentioned in one of the newsletters. Considering how much time and effort was obviously put into creating and expanding the game, it is weird that the plan seems to be to make a game and then never let anyone know it even exists.
User avatar
Hawkeye_BF
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:39 am
Location: Austria

RE: any chance for "complete" edition?

Post by Hawkeye_BF »

DW Universe will come as complete edition with all expansions.
I think at march it will comes out.
gozer
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:19 pm

RE: any chance for "complete" edition?

Post by gozer »

nice, good to hear that. I'll wait a little longer then
series6
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:06 pm

RE: any chance for "complete" edition?

Post by series6 »

I will second this. Heres hoping they see some sense and get this onto Steam with Workshop support for mods.

I will keep an eye out and grab this title once the "Complete" pack gets released. Heres hoping for some further news on this.
User avatar
towerbooks3192
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:11 pm

RE: any chance for "complete" edition?

Post by towerbooks3192 »

I am excited for the upcoming DW Universe. I think I would be purchasing the physical copy this time and place it beside my bedside table and tuck it in and kiss it good night every night. I hope they ship to Australia though and they wouldn't take so long.
et ignobiles oblivio
User avatar
ASHBERY76
Posts: 2080
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2001 8:00 am
Location: England

RE: any chance for "complete" edition?

Post by ASHBERY76 »

I don't not recall seeing a price yet,lol.I would not get excited until then.
Post Reply

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”