Search found 4 matches

by xripcurrent
Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:29 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: SO! What MMO's are you all playing?
Replies: 100
Views: 2313

RE: SO! What MMO's are you all playing?

I also have been playing Lotro on the Brandywine server and love it
by xripcurrent
Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:20 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Need Matrix Game Suggestion
Replies: 13
Views: 218

RE: Need Matrix Game Suggestion

Thanks fellas I'm gonna get the digital download versions of the 2 aforementioned games you guys referred me to. That should keep me busy for a while
by xripcurrent
Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:42 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Need Matrix Game Suggestion
Replies: 13
Views: 218

RE: Need Matrix Game Suggestion

Sigh I'm not a spammer :( I just really wanted to know what is a good fit before I make a purchase.
by xripcurrent
Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:48 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Need Matrix Game Suggestion
Replies: 13
Views: 218

Need Matrix Game Suggestion

I love the SSI Panzer general games of old. Can I get pointed to the right direction as to which Matrix Games are most similar to those games?

Go to advanced search