Search found 8 matches

by jayemcee555
Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:50 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series
Topic: Finnish attack line!?
Replies: 6
Views: 234

RE: Finnish attack line!?

<t> You should read the rule 19.1.2.1 which should cover most of your queries.<br/>
Finnish units are not allowed to attack occupied hexes but can enter if unoccupied.<br/>
If the Soviets recover such a hex,are the Finns allowed to attack that hex?<br/>
Never had this happen in any of my games ...
by jayemcee555
Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:30 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: MP question
Replies: 2
Views: 154

RE: MP question

Ok,first of all apologies....just realized I posted this in the wrong place
Yea,Manstein,there were differences in both morale and fatigue.
Thanks for the reply
by jayemcee555
Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:35 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: MP question
Replies: 2
Views: 154

MP question

I have 2 Pz div on the same hex...both showing 34MP. After fuel drop one shows 84% fuel whilst the other shows 85% fuel.The one with 84% can move 2 hexes further than the other.Can someone explain why?
by jayemcee555
Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:21 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series
Topic: Damaged Ju52's
Replies: 1
Views: 54

Damaged Ju52's

<t> Just started as Axis v AI with 1.07.11 on 41-45 campaign.Of the 7 gruppen of Ju52's available 3 have 64% or more damaged and 2 have approx 50% damaged. I've never noticed this before.Is this a result of the Battle for Crete or is it just incorrect? I've also noticed that some fighter and bomber ...
by jayemcee555
Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:44 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series
Topic: Changes in the next public beta now in test
Replies: 98
Views: 2735

RE: Changes in the next public beta now in test

<t> So,I'm having trouble understanding the new blizzard set-up...looking for some clarification.The "RBE" option is in addition to the Mitigation of 1st winter rules? eg in a size 4 town the highest manpower unit will have improved CV as well as less damage?<br/>
A town which is in forest or rough ...
by jayemcee555
Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:25 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series
Topic: CV Penalty for units in different hq's
Replies: 5
Views: 279

RE: CV Penalty for units in different hq's

Just looking for some clarification on this rule. If a reserve unit is attached to an army HQ,which,for example has 3 Corps,
then there would be no command battle modifier penalty if the unit was able to participate in a battle involving one of the 3 Corps?
by jayemcee555
Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:20 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series
Topic: Best use of Finnish units
Replies: 4
Views: 229

Best use of Finnish units

<t> As a noob to this game I'm not sure what to do with the Finns.Playing against Soviet AI the position at start of turn 18<br/>
is as follows.<br/>
Finns have advanced 11 combat units to Svir line ,only to discover that 4 are about to withdraw (I said I was a noob!!)<br/>
During the previous ...
by jayemcee555
Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:39 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series
Topic: v1.07.11 WitE Public Beta Now Available
Replies: 51
Views: 2697

RE: New v1.07.10 Public Beta Now Available

<t> As a complete noob at this game,having only played versus the AI,I must adm[:(]it I'm confused about the "super Lvov pocket" fix.I just downloaded the beta patch and can get a German panzer division to x61 y94 where it can attack the 97th NKVD border reg't which is on x60 y95. On the human ...

Go to advanced search