Search found 4 matches

by Zantos
Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:52 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: wite, since massive update, v 1.07.11
Replies: 25
Views: 811

RE: wite, since massive update, v 1.07.11

<t> Not quite over, that is if you dont mind me co-opting your thread, Charlie.<br/>
<br/>
In the intervening time since I last posted I tried the demo version of Ageod's Alea Jacta Est. To see how I liked the Aegod engine (Simultaneous turns? It has to be good, surely. Drool.) But even more so to ...
by Zantos
Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:57 am
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Pre-emptive retreat?
Replies: 10
Views: 237

RE: Pre-emptive retreat?

<t> I have not purchased or played the game yet but I have been reading through the forum sections here with great interest.<br/>
<br/>
Out of curiosity, has anyone here played the game through trying to recreate the historical moves (and blunders) made by each side?<br/>
<br/>
It would be ...
by Zantos
Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:40 am
Forum: The War Room
Topic: wite, since massive update, v 1.07.11
Replies: 25
Views: 811

RE: wite, since massive update, v 1.07.11

<t> Just reread my post (and corrected some spelling etc).<br/>
<br/>
It may appear to some to be a bit negative and critical, especially considering I have not shelled out the hard yards to actually buy and play the game.<br/>
<br/>
Just to balance things out I would like to add that I am ...
by Zantos
Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:00 am
Forum: The War Room
Topic: wite, since massive update, v 1.07.11
Replies: 25
Views: 811

RE: wite, since massive update, v 1.07.11

<t> I used to play Hearts of Iron 3 a lot. However after some time I became so familiar with the game mechanics that it no longer offered a challenge or any satisfying form of war simulation ( e.g. Starting a 1944 scenario as Germany and then defeating Russia by 1945. Come on, seriously? On very ...

Go to advanced search