Search found 11 matches

by Dman_slith
Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:29 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Program Hangs on loading screen.
Replies: 6
Views: 1414

Re: Program Hangs on loading screen.

AWESOME!!
A reinstall fixed me up.Thanks again for the help!!!
by Dman_slith
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:36 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Program Hangs on loading screen.
Replies: 6
Views: 1414

Re: Program Hangs on loading screen.

Sorry for the late reply..
Just got home from being out of town. I will try a new install and update today to see if I can alleviate my issue with the program not starting. I will report back. Fingers crossed..
by Dman_slith
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:07 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Program Hangs on loading screen.
Replies: 6
Views: 1414

Re: Program Hangs on loading screen.

I have both Command Modern Operations which is the one im having trouble with
and
Command Wargame of the Year Edition- which seems to run fine.. But I haven't tried to run an update with this one.
Command Modern Operation has been updated.. but Hangs on loading.

Thanks again
by Dman_slith
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:39 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Program Hangs on loading screen.
Replies: 6
Views: 1414

Program Hangs on loading screen.

Hello.
I took a little break from CMNAO for a while. Last night i tried to launch the program and it seems to just hang on the loading screen. I have searched the net to find a solution. Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution to the problem as of today. has anyone recently had this problem? I ...
by Dman_slith
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:17 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [Q] Help with my old version
Replies: 1
Views: 174

[Q] Help with my old version

I got CMNAO a while back.. But when my computer crashed and I got a new one.. now my old installer is to old to update the game. What is my next step??
Thanks in advanced!!
by Dman_slith
Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:25 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Carrier air wings
Replies: 7
Views: 211

RE: Carrier air wings

Baloogan!!!!

That was it!! Thank You!!
Love your youtube vids... and ALWAYS looking to see if you have done anything new... AWESOME
by Dman_slith
Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:17 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Carrier air wings
Replies: 7
Views: 211

RE: Carrier air wings

<t> Hey Tomcat84!!<br/>
<br/>
I have seen this site.. what I had in the past was a file that had the specific carriers with their squadrons already on board.. as a unit.. For example if I added the carrier CVN73.. she would have the actually squadrons already on board.. Thanks for looking for me ...
by Dman_slith
Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:54 am
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Carrier air wings
Replies: 7
Views: 211

Carrier air wings

<t> Ok... My computer had a meltdown and I had to reinstall my operating system.. And I'm putting it all back together now...<br/>
In the past I downloaded a file for all the U.S. Carriers with their current airwing squadrons on board.. For the life of me I can't remember where I picked it up from ...
by Dman_slith
Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:35 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: New to Command.. One quick question
Replies: 4
Views: 130

RE: New to Command.. One quick question

Ahh.. Ok..
This will take a while.. Is it common practice to designate a large chunk of the map.. And assign the planes to patrol the area? What are some of the tricks of the trade?
by Dman_slith
Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:03 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: New to Command.. One quick question
Replies: 4
Views: 130

New to Command.. One quick question

<t> Love this program! <br/>
I've been playing around with the editor and putting units on the map.. My question is.. Does Command generate missions for units. For example.. I've place aircraft at airbases in Syria.. Loaded the magazines up at the base, and loaded out the Migs on the field with ...

Go to advanced search