[Q] Help with my old version

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
Dman_slith
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:48 am

[Q] Help with my old version

Post by Dman_slith »

I got CMNAO a while back.. But when my computer crashed and I got a new one.. now my old installer is to old to update the game. What is my next step??
Thanks in advanced!!
User avatar
dcpollay
Posts: 573
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:58 am
Location: Upstate New York USA

RE: Help with my old version

Post by dcpollay »

Log in to your Matrix account. You should be able to access a list of your games, along with a re-download link. That should be the most current version.

Someone else feel free to clarify the process if needed.
"It's all according to how your boogaloo situation stands, you understand."

Formerly known as Colonel Mustard, before I got Slitherine Syndrome.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”