Search found 4 matches

by steph25
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:22 am
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Did I miss something about restricted HQs ?
Replies: 11
Views: 350

RE: Did I miss something about restricted HQs ?

Thanks a lot for all your answers [&o]
Things are clearer now and in the meantime I discovered I can reassign IJA units to an IJN HQ (quite surprising I must say)... so I just have to decide now how many PPs I want to invest...
by steph25
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:45 am
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Did I miss something about restricted HQs ?
Replies: 11
Views: 350

RE: Did I miss something about restricted HQs ?

<t> Many thanks for the answer.<br/>
<br/>
Yes I know I can switch units using PPs.<br/>
Besides the fact that available unrestricted HQs are quite far from the Northern theatre of operations, my point was that in the 1.000 Miles War scenario, the Restricted Northern Army command seems to be no ...
by steph25
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:17 am
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Did I miss something about restricted HQs ?
Replies: 11
Views: 350

Did I miss something about restricted HQs ?

<t> I know there's been a couple of topics about restricted HQs but I didn't find my answer... so here is another one.<br/>
<br/>
After a couple of short trys in the last 10 years, it seems I am now well on my way along the Grand Campaign on the jap side (still in December '41 anyway [8|]).<br ...
by steph25
Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:34 am
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: WitPTracker AE News
Replies: 6486
Views: 346500

RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0

<t> Hello,<br/>
<br/>
I played a bit the game a couple of year ago, and want to start more seriously now.<br/>
<br/>
At the tile I used WitP Staff + Tracker.<br/>
I have read Staff is no more supported, and therefore loaded the latest version of Tracker.<br/>
<br/>
Now, I have a very silly ...

Go to advanced search