Search found 61 matches

by duelok11
Mon Dec 01, 2025 3:41 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [LOGGED][Build 1776] Strike Escorts Tracking Unsuitable Target
Replies: 1
Views: 285

[LOGGED][Build 1776] Strike Escorts Tracking Unsuitable Target

Hi! I am currently encountering an issue where the escort aircraft assigned to a land strike mission briefly targets the strike target, aside from their deviation from the flight path and altitude. Attaching a save file here for your reference. Thank you!
by duelok11
Wed Nov 19, 2025 2:53 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED][1728.2] Strike Mission not launching when Escort is assigned
Replies: 4
Views: 353

Re: Strike Mission not launching when Escort is assigned

Hi! Thank you for your response and feedback regarding the issue. I tried making a separate strike mission, but the issue still exists on that workaround. Let me attach here my latest save for your reference. Thanks!
by duelok11
Tue Nov 18, 2025 8:02 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED][1728.2] Strike Mission not launching when Escort is assigned
Replies: 4
Views: 353

[FIXED][1728.2] Strike Mission not launching when Escort is assigned

Hi! I am conducting a strike mission in 1728.2, and I have noticed that the strike with escorts assigned is not taking off, even though the flight was already generated in the ATO. I have attached my Shifting Sands mission save file for your reference. Thanks.
by duelok11
Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:43 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Performance Issues with 1304.1
Replies: 5
Views: 588

Re: Performance Issues with 1304.1

Deserere wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:53 pm I assume your most recent test was done with B1307.3
Hi! That is correct but I've encountering this issue since I installed the Tiny update on the public beta branch last May 2022.
by duelok11
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:32 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: 1307.3 Desert Storm Campaign performance issue
Replies: 1
Views: 282

1307.3 Desert Storm Campaign performance issue

Hi! I am encountering huge performance issues on Mission 1 and 2 of the Desert Storm Campaign when hovering around middle east region (Israel, Iraq, Saudi Arabiam etc.) I started to encounter this issue after the Tiny update. I'm currently running CMO using an intel core i7 8700, RTX 3080 10gb, 32gb ...
by duelok11
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:31 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: 1307.3 Desert Storm Campaign performance issue
Replies: 0
Views: 264

Re: 1307.3 Desert Storm Campaign performance issue

I mistakenly posted this one in the main forum. Will move this one to the tech support forum. Thanks.
by duelok11
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:22 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Performance Issues with 1304.1
Replies: 5
Views: 588

Re: Performance Issues with 1304.1


Hi davedashftw,
thanks for highlighting the issue.
I found a possible solution that was able to improve my execution time significantly.
Let me know if the issue is mitigated with the next update release.


Hi! The issue still persists on my end on Mission 1 and 2 of the Desert Storm Campaign. I ...
by duelok11
Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:52 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: 1278.1 Desert Storm Campaign Mission 1 and 2 Performance Issues
Replies: 0
Views: 268

1278.1 Desert Storm Campaign Mission 1 and 2 Performance Issues

Hi!

I recently encountered performance issues with missions 1 and 2 of the desert storm campaign. I have not checked the other missions in the Desert Storm campaign besides mission 3 which shows smooth performance in my system. I already tried fresh reinstalling CMO to see if I could fix this but ...
by duelok11
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:44 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Unit Counters Hand When Moving Long Distances
Replies: 13
Views: 1173

RE: Unit Counters Hang When Moving Long Distances

<r> Hi! if you are still interested, you can try installing the 1.01b patch located <LINK link="https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=5131062"><s>[link=https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=5131062]</s>here<e>[/link]</e></LINK> and try it with the scenario that you are currently playing ...
by duelok11
Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:57 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Unit Counters Hand When Moving Long Distances
Replies: 13
Views: 1173

RE: Unit Counters Hang When Moving Long Distances

Hi! Are you currently playing using the 1.01b version of the game?
by duelok11
Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:08 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: CS Community Mods in 1.01?
Replies: 18
Views: 2601

RE: CS Community Mods in 1.01?

There is currently no dedicated subforum for the "listed CSVN mods" in the Scenario Design and Modding section.
by duelok11
Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:00 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Unit Counters Hand When Moving Long Distances
Replies: 13
Views: 1173

RE: Unit Counters Hang When Moving Long Distances

<t> To my surprise, I can't reproduce the problem anymore, I am currently using the 1.01b uploaded last January 27. I'm just trying to find where the problem seems to start in order for me to save and apply the changes in the Lua before continuing my test if it works. <br/>
<br/>
I hope the ...
by duelok11
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:33 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Unit Counters Hand When Moving Long Distances
Replies: 13
Views: 1173

RE: Unit Counters Hand When Moving Long Distances

I have also experienced this in big maps starting when I tried completing Bootcamp 3 where the choppers need to travel long distances.
by duelok11
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:47 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: CS Community Mods in 1.01?
Replies: 18
Views: 2601

RE: CS Community Mods in 1.01?

<r> Here's a link to download the latest version of my mod 1.7 if you decide to put this in the game. This might be the last update of my mod for now(I will continue this if there are unit graphics that I can improve once the next DLC for CSVN has been released). Thank you!<br/>
<br/>
<br ...
by duelok11
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:49 am
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: Improved Trucks & Huey 3D Graphics Mod 1.7
Replies: 11
Views: 1426

RE: Improved M35 & Huey 3D Graphics Mod

Thank you for the help! I already sent Jason the outline file for encryption.
by duelok11
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:04 am
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: Improved Trucks & Huey 3D Graphics Mod 1.7
Replies: 11
Views: 1426

RE: Improved M35 & Huey 3D Graphics Mod

<t> Thank you! I have one question, can I make also make the animation of the US Hueys that opens the doors when the troops are loaded to the Hueys of other countries (ROK, Republic of Vietnam, Australia) by having them use the Mp image of the US Huey with their corresponding bit file or it needs ...
by duelok11
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:48 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: Improved Trucks & Huey 3D Graphics Mod 1.7
Replies: 11
Views: 1426

RE: Improved M35 & Huey 3D Graphics Mod

Thank you for the help! I'm really a beginner when it comes to photoshop/coral so I have yet to figure out how to properly make an outline file for my mod. Hahaha.
by duelok11
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:29 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: CS Community Mods in 1.01?
Replies: 18
Views: 2601

RE: CS Community Mods in 1.01?

Hi!

In that case, I will leave the devs the decision if they are going to put my mod in the next patch of the game.

If so, I have uploaded the updated version of the mod in the forum.

Thank you!
by duelok11
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:27 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: Improved Trucks & Huey 3D Graphics Mod 1.7
Replies: 11
Views: 1426

RE: Improved M35 & Huey 3D Graphics Mod

Hi!

Thank you for the answer! I just uploaded an update to my mod that adds M35 Supply Trucks in the game (Based on vanilla M35 Minelaying Trucks)

Thank you!
by duelok11
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:23 am
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: Improved Trucks & Huey 3D Graphics Mod 1.7
Replies: 11
Views: 1426

Improved Trucks & Huey 3D Graphics Mod 1.7

<r> Here's a small mod that I have made to correct the positioning of GMC CCWK and M35s (2 1/2 ton trucks, Engineer Trucks, Minelaying Trucks, Kooryong) headlights along with other improvements and some color changes on both the trucks and the loaded Huey (with doors open) for the US, ARVN, South ...

Go to advanced search