Search found 174 matches

by Alessandro S.
Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:51 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: CTD 1.65.53.01 Including 1.65.55.01
Replies: 9
Views: 1573

Re: CTD 1.65.53.01 Including 1.65.55.01

I hope we can help you but it is to be said in order to fix something it is required to have it go wrong on a machine where one can track when and where.
At this time it seems to be found only on your system, which means we might be able to find the root of the issue by providing you with ...
by Alessandro S.
Fri Sep 18, 2026 6:01 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: CTD 1.65.53.01 Including 1.65.55.01
Replies: 9
Views: 1573

Re: CTD 1.65.53.01 Including 1.65.55.01

Thank you for that. Unfortunately none of us can reproduce the issue on any system. So I have to admit that at this time we still have no clue as to why the screen goes black.
The crash reports clearly indicate an access to a null pointer graphical surface. This seems to be the primary or backbuffer ...
by Alessandro S.
Mon Sep 14, 2026 4:33 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: Why do my edited scenarios fail to load?
Replies: 1
Views: 358

Re: Why do my edited scenarios fail to load?

Copy a PWHEXE.dat from any official SCN and rename it to match your SCN number. Like 031PWHEXE.dat for SCN 31.
That should make the SCN load and run.
by Alessandro S.
Thu Sep 10, 2026 8:41 pm
Forum: War in Spain 1936-39
Topic: Logistic model
Replies: 9
Views: 1553

Re: Logistic model

I took a look. Not went in deep yet but can already offer a bit of info.

Teruel is not the only Fuel starving Base. The entire north is short of fuel. I recommend to send ships to San Sebastian ( has rail link to Teruel )
Use TK or AK ( can load fuel in drums but very slow )

You have little fuel ...
by Alessandro S.
Sun Aug 23, 2026 5:16 pm
Forum: War in Spain 1936-39
Topic: Logistic model
Replies: 9
Views: 1553

Re: Logistic model

Some of the TF got stuck on the border hexes due to naval combat. NC does reposition TF depending on movement in combat and that has an issue still in the current 55 release.

As for the logistics on land I found a few bases and units in fuel shortage, but all fuel moved to units and bases OK as far ...
by Alessandro S.
Sun Aug 23, 2026 4:35 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: CTD when Clicking on Certain Unit(S)
Replies: 8
Views: 1252

Re: CTD when Clicking on Certain Unit(S)

Patch is being worked on. I think we are done with the changes. Just need to review the internal build to make sure everything is as it should be.
by Alessandro S.
Wed Aug 19, 2026 12:47 pm
Forum: War in Spain 1936-39
Topic: Logistic model
Replies: 9
Views: 1553

Re: Logistic model

Thanks
by Alessandro S.
Wed Aug 19, 2026 12:16 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Bloodless victory leveling town
Replies: 7
Views: 575

Re: Bloodless victory leveling town

I think you're onto something. I will check the spot in the code where I think that might happen.
by Alessandro S.
Sun Aug 16, 2026 2:29 pm
Forum: War in Spain 1936-39
Topic: Logistic model
Replies: 9
Views: 1553

Re: Logistic model

I can look into the "why" if you provide save games along with unit ID and hex position. This allows me to check the respective cases as to why they do not get fuel.
From the description alone it is hard to tell if it is a bug or working as designed. Logistics are a bottleneck by design in how far ...
by Alessandro S.
Fri Aug 14, 2026 7:00 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Odd Graphic behavior on a laptop
Replies: 2
Views: 547

Re: Odd Graphic behavior on a laptop

Try to apply a thing called "Launch fix" or something like that from the Matrix launcher.
Background is your hardware does tell the game it can handle color keys, but it actually does not. So the color key is drawn on screen as if it was art. Several newer graphics chips have this hardware issue but ...
by Alessandro S.
Sun Aug 02, 2026 7:55 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game crash
Replies: 2
Views: 513

Re: Game crash

We think Bill fixed this one for the upcoming V 56 update. It did not crash on my end when I tested it. Please stay tuned for to retest this save with the upcoming version 56
by Alessandro S.
Sun Jul 19, 2026 1:34 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: "Read access violation" during first turn resolution scenario 1 main campaign
Replies: 13
Views: 1301

Re: "Read access violation" during first turn resolution scenario 1 main campaign

Thanks for this. I got the issue reproduced on my end. Now working on it.
EDIT: I think I fixed it. I hope I was fast enough to have it included in the V 56 update we are about to release.
by Alessandro S.
Sat Jul 18, 2026 7:11 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game Crash
Replies: 10
Views: 1562

Re: Game Crash

I was able to get my 1st crash in this setup. Thanks for your assistance to this milestone. I will try around for a bit and see if I can create solid steps to reproduce every time.
by Alessandro S.
Fri Jul 17, 2026 9:29 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: "Read access violation" during first turn resolution scenario 1 main campaign
Replies: 13
Views: 1301

Re: "Read access violation" during first turn resolution scenario 1 main campaign

Only 1 save in the original post. And that is of Scenario 2, turn 44.
by Alessandro S.
Fri Jul 10, 2026 9:59 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game Crash
Replies: 10
Views: 1562

Re: Game Crash

I'm currently not able to run the turn as I only have your turn 130 save.
I assume you run this turn and then give orders.
Qball, can you send me the turn you sent ? Should be turn 130.

As a test for workaround, run the turn as you did. But then save it before giving any orders. Exit the game ...
by Alessandro S.
Thu Jul 09, 2026 4:32 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Airgroup unable to take Replacements
Replies: 2
Views: 623

Re: Airgroup unable to take Replacements

Depends on game rule for taking replacements. Cannot tell for certain from a screenshot, but the info would be consistent with rules of "pool" or "device shipping" and the next german pool access being too far.
If this is the case, click the button for to draw and create a ferry unit without auto ...
by Alessandro S.
Thu Jul 09, 2026 4:28 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Crash after toggle replacement on
Replies: 1
Views: 356

Re: Crash after toggle replacement on

Confirmed. I think I fixed that. We are about to release the next update any time soon and it should no longer happen there.
The issue is when no larger unit like a DIV or BDE does exist in game data. A workaround would be to rebuild one of your units into a DIV or BDE parent. That should make the ...
by Alessandro S.
Thu Jul 09, 2026 4:25 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game Crash
Replies: 10
Views: 1562

Re: Game Crash

Does this also happen when you load Save 11 without running any turn ? Means if you load it just after launching the game ?

Secondly, would you please ZIP and attach SCN 28 of yours ? It seems I do not have the SCN data version that matches what you got to test with.
by Alessandro S.
Mon Jul 06, 2026 12:13 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game Crash
Replies: 10
Views: 1562

Re: Game Crash

I will take a look at it. The Seville issue was caused by unit names longer than what the side bar could show. Should be fixed by now.
Can you provide any steps to reproduce the crash or is it a random issue ?
by Alessandro S.
Thu Jul 02, 2026 3:10 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Game failure upon reaching round 56 (September 12, 1936) Nationalist side
Replies: 4
Views: 1675

Re: Game failure upon reaching round 56 (September 12, 1936) Nationalist side


I got the same sort of failure. Same type of screen shot and game would keep on going back to same date during turn. And that was on turn 1.However in my case it seemed to have something to do with me changing preference logistics from plan to no plan. I changed it back to using plan (ie harder ...

Go to advanced search