Search found 61 matches

by foxid259
Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:02 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] CMO v1.10 Build 1900.18 Beta, New C-UAS Interceptor Drone Units Bug
Replies: 4
Views: 426

Re: CMO v1.10 Build 1900.18 Beta, New C-UAS Interceptor Drone Units Bug

Dimitris wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:38 pm I believe this has been fixed in B1900.20 ?
So, I just tested it—the issue has been fixed.
by foxid259
Wed Sep 16, 2026 4:51 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] CMO v1.10 Build 1900.18 Beta, New C-UAS Interceptor Drone Units Bug
Replies: 4
Views: 426

[FIXED] CMO v1.10 Build 1900.18 Beta, New C-UAS Interceptor Drone Units Bug

Hi developers,

I have systemically tested the newly added C-UAS drone interception assets in Version 1.10, Build 1900.18 Beta (using DB3K v519) and confirmed a fatal database mismatch that breaks both the DB Viewer and the live game simulation loop.

Affected Units:
1)SAM Sec (Merop C-UAS Drone);
2 ...
by foxid259
Wed Sep 16, 2026 10:52 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: CMO V1.10[Build 1900.18] Fuel consumption bug with SSM Plt (FP-5 Flamingo GLCM)
Replies: 3
Views: 338

Re: CMO V1.10[Build 1900.18] Fuel consumption bug with SSM Plt (FP-5 Flamingo GLCM)

I am very grateful for the addition of a significant number of new weapon types for both the Ukrainian and Russian sides.
Since I am from Ukraine and have information regarding the deployment of these systems, I will test the new models to see how closely they reflect reality.
by foxid259
Tue Sep 15, 2026 11:47 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: CMO V1.10[Build 1900.18] Fuel consumption bug with SSM Plt (FP-5 Flamingo GLCM)
Replies: 3
Views: 338

CMO V1.10[Build 1900.18] Fuel consumption bug with SSM Plt (FP-5 Flamingo GLCM)

Hi developers,

There is a severe fuel consumption / database bug with the SSM Plt (FP-5 Flamingo GLCM) -- Ukraine [1992-] (Army), 2026 (DB3K v519) in Version 1.10, Build 1900.18. The missile is completely broken and cannot even reach a mid-range target.

The Issue:The target was located 255 nm from ...
by foxid259
Tue Aug 18, 2026 5:30 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] B1900.5 "Aggressive tile management" option does stick
Replies: 5
Views: 405

Re: B1900.5 "Aggressive tile management" option does stick

That’s exactly what I did—I modified the Commands.ini file. I launched the game, and the map tiles loaded instantly (using an MSI RTX 4060 graphics card). However, when I go to the game settings under the "Game Speed" tab, the checkbox appears checked but then immediately unchecks itself.
The next ...
by foxid259
Sat May 09, 2026 2:34 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [WAD] The question is how to cancel RTB mode V 1.09 Build 1859?
Replies: 9
Views: 622

Re: The question is how to cancel RTB mode V 1.09 Build 1859?

Nikel wrote: Sat May 09, 2026 2:31 pm You should change them before the bombing.

After the bombing, you have to unassign so that the RTBing is cancelled.
I understand, I'll try.
by foxid259
Sat May 09, 2026 2:22 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [WAD] The question is how to cancel RTB mode V 1.09 Build 1859?
Replies: 9
Views: 622

Re: The question is how to cancel RTB mode V 1.09 Build 1859?

Nikel wrote: Sat May 09, 2026 2:15 pm Doctrine, Air ops, Weapons State and Weapon state RTB.
I tried these options, maybe I don't understand something in English. I understood the doctrines, could you tell me what exactly to choose from them (Weapon State) so that I can set the plane's course?
by foxid259
Sat May 09, 2026 2:08 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [WAD] The question is how to cancel RTB mode V 1.09 Build 1859?
Replies: 9
Views: 622

Re: The question is how to cancel RTB mode V 1.09 Build 1859?

Nikel wrote: Sat May 09, 2026 2:04 pm May you post the scenario?
Of course I add
by foxid259
Sat May 09, 2026 1:59 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [WAD] The question is how to cancel RTB mode V 1.09 Build 1859?
Replies: 9
Views: 622

[WAD] The question is how to cancel RTB mode V 1.09 Build 1859?

I launch a plane with 2 bombs and 4 missiles (AA) in manual mode on a ground target, I give it a command to attack the ground target with 2 bombs.
After launching 2 bombs, the plane automatically switches to RTB mode and returns to base.
(It has enough fuel and AA missiles), but it does not react to ...
by foxid259
Fri Mar 13, 2026 2:07 pm
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: CMO v1.09 Release Candidate (Public Beta) - Build 1817
Replies: 56
Views: 17465

Re: CMO v1.09 Release Candidate (Public Beta) - Build 1817

Is it just me that sees that the link you provided - as of 14:00 UTC - there are no files for download? :?
by foxid259
Tue Nov 25, 2025 12:52 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)
Replies: 33
Views: 1678

Re: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)



Maybe it's part of Internet Explorer, but I originally had Windows 11 installed with Microsoft Edge cut out , since I use Chrome.
So until CMO 1.08 was released, it didn't affect the game in any way.


This might be the root cause of the problem. On machines where Edge is present (ie. the VAST ...
by foxid259
Tue Nov 25, 2025 10:07 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)
Replies: 33
Views: 1678

Re: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)


Good to know you finally solved it :D

I have not installed that WebP support extension, AFAIK, is it not part of Internet Explorer?


Maybe it's part of Internet Explorer, but I originally had Windows 11 installed with Microsoft Edge cut out, since I use Chrome.
So until CMO 1.08 was released ...
by foxid259
Mon Nov 24, 2025 8:37 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)
Replies: 33
Views: 1678

Re: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)

Dimitris wrote: Mon Nov 24, 2025 8:31 pm Interesting.

So, if the WebP support extension is not installed, you experience the same issue also with v1.08 ?
That's right :D
by foxid259
Mon Nov 24, 2025 7:49 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)
Replies: 33
Views: 1678

Re: Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)


foxid259 < Did you do any "debloat" on your Windows installation, per chance?


The issue is finally resolved.

F2 altitude/speed window and all dropdowns disappear in real-time mode.
• Sidebar crashes when collapsing unit image section; COMException HRESULT 0x88982F8B logged.
• Steam file ...
by foxid259
Mon Nov 24, 2025 5:16 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)
Replies: 33
Views: 1678

Re: Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)

Nikel wrote: Mon Nov 24, 2025 4:59 pm Perhaps CMO needs the 32 bits version of the MSWebp.dll even though is a 64-bits application?
I can't answer right now.
I need to do an experiment - find the file for my version of Windows 11 х64.
by foxid259
Mon Nov 24, 2025 4:54 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)
Replies: 33
Views: 1678

Re: Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)

Nikel wrote: Mon Nov 24, 2025 4:51 pm Do you still have the problem with the right panel pics?
I confirmed that mswebp.dll is present in SysWOW64 on my 64‑bit Windows system, so the missing unit images are not caused by a missing library. The issue seems to be in how Build 1774 handles WebP rendering in the sidebar. :cry:
by foxid259
Mon Nov 24, 2025 4:46 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)
Replies: 33
Views: 1678

Re: Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)

Nikel wrote: Mon Nov 24, 2025 4:33 pm My OS is still W10, not W11.

I searched the file and there are several versions, the important I suppose are located in:

C:\Windows\System32

C:\Windows\SysWOW64
Mine is a little different - Windows 11 Pro x64
the file is present - C:\Windows\SysWOW64
the file is missing - C:\Windows\System32
by foxid259
Mon Nov 24, 2025 4:26 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)
Replies: 33
Views: 1678

Re: Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)


OK. This is in the exception log you uploaded.

>>Not running as administrator ! <<


I read this in the link below, and and thought that perhaps it was important.

I now compared procmon for webp for user account vs system account. System account: application tries to find MSWebp.dll under ...
by foxid259
Mon Nov 24, 2025 3:37 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)
Replies: 33
Views: 1678

Re: Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)

Nikel wrote: Mon Nov 24, 2025 3:15 pm Try running CMO as adminstrator.
After your suggestion, I immediately tried launching Steam and CMO as Administrator - nothing changed.
by foxid259
Mon Nov 24, 2025 3:24 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)
Replies: 33
Views: 1678

Re: Crashes in CMO v1.09 Beta-Build 1774 (Steam)

Nikel wrote: Mon Nov 24, 2025 3:15 pm Try running CMO as adminstrator.
I run Steam as administrator, I run CMO as administrator, nothing has changed, the F2 window disappears, when I set the altitude or speed on the right sidebar, the game crashes to the desktop. :cry:

Go to advanced search