Search found 16 matches

by Xmelnitsky
Wed Aug 19, 2026 5:32 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Settings bug
Replies: 8
Views: 437

Re: Settings bug


Can you ask your opponent what settings he saw when he accepted the challenge, and also, what his main menu settings were set to when he loaded the game and went to accept the challenge? Can you also set up a game with your settings as you did, and then let me know so I can accept your challenge ...
by Xmelnitsky
Wed Aug 19, 2026 1:40 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Settings bug
Replies: 8
Views: 437

Re: Settings bug


Can you fill in the exact steps that each player took from setting up the game to getting to where you can see the numbers have changed. Something like this:

1. you created a game that you set up with the settings at 10
2. your opponent accepted the challenge and saved
3. you went to load in ...
by Xmelnitsky
Tue Aug 18, 2026 9:23 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Settings bug
Replies: 8
Views: 437

Re: Settings bug


Sorry to hear about your issue. I downloaded your game's last two saves and they both show the 5 morale help levels. I assume this is not a display issue, but actually how this game is operating. The question is did it change during the play of your game, or if it was set up this way (or changed ...
by Xmelnitsky
Sat Aug 08, 2026 8:27 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Settings bug
Replies: 8
Views: 437

Re: Settings bug


Sorry to hear about your issue. I downloaded your game's last two saves and they both show the 5 morale help levels. I assume this is not a display issue, but actually how this game is operating. The question is did it change during the play of your game, or if it was set up this way (or changed ...
by Xmelnitsky
Fri Aug 07, 2026 6:51 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Settings bug
Replies: 8
Views: 437

Settings bug

Currently I play game through the server and I noticed some strange thing, I set morale for axis minors (except Finland) to +10, but somehow it shows me that we have +5 morale, including Finland. First screen from main menu, but the settings were exactly the same as in the lobby, unfortunately I ...
by Xmelnitsky
Mon Jul 27, 2026 4:24 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: German Opponent Wanted (CLOSED)
Replies: 3
Views: 355

Re: German Opponent Wanted

Alright, I set up the challenge and sent password to you in PM.
by Xmelnitsky
Mon Jul 27, 2026 9:12 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: German Opponent Wanted (CLOSED)
Replies: 3
Views: 355

Re: German Opponent Wanted

Hello, I'm avaliable and sent you PM.
by Xmelnitsky
Mon Jul 20, 2026 6:52 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Seeking Opponent (closed)
Replies: 2
Views: 459

Re: Seeking Opponent

Hello! I sent you PM.
by Xmelnitsky
Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:07 pm
Forum: Feature Suggestions
Topic: Make WITE 2 a "Ladder Game"
Replies: 1
Views: 961

Re: Make WITE 2 a "Ladder Game"

I think that add players profiles with some statistics is good idea in itself, I am kinda fan of all sorts of statistical tables, so it will be very interesting for me :)
by Xmelnitsky
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:48 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Looking for an Intermediate axis player GC41 (CLOSED)
Replies: 4
Views: 942

Re: Looking for a Intermediate axis player GC41

Hello! I agree with your rules, as for me, I consider myself as intermediate player, I have two games against players, one as Soviet and one as Axis, so if you are interested, please pm me or write me in discord:xmelnitsky :)
by Xmelnitsky
Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:36 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Login Error
Replies: 1
Views: 355

Re: Login Error

Yep, I have the same issue. Also I can't login to the slitherine site. Seems that servers are disconnected.
by Xmelnitsky
Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:52 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Soviet Player Wanted - GC '41
Replies: 2
Views: 868

Re: Soviet Player Wanted - GC '41

Hello! I sent you pm.
by Xmelnitsky
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:57 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Quick Questions Thread
Replies: 2681
Views: 243994

Re: Quick Questions Thread

I have two questions:
1)Am I correct that destroyed soviet units after november 1941 will not appear in the reserve, and you need build them yourself?
2)How to trigger events like "Axis grnd. success in North Africa" and "NW european campaign delayed"? How many troops do I need in TBs? Or maybe it's ...
by Xmelnitsky
Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:41 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Looking for Beginner Axis player (CLOSED)
Replies: 1
Views: 625

Re: Looking for player Beginner

Kaiman wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:16 pm GC 41, any side...

Rules?...
I'm new to this game, would like to play on Soviet side.

Go to advanced search