Search found 2 matches

by Zantza
Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:04 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: 1941-45 reworked OOB
Replies: 138
Views: 45832

Re: 1941-45 reworked OOB

Hi, I've been trying out this great mod. Really appreciate the effort you've put into it.

I was playing as the Axis against Soviet AI in the scenario where your units start out with the 32500 CPP. I must say that I found the CPP increase quite gamey and an unnecessary change. I had Romanian ID's ...
by Zantza
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:31 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Can not scroll
Replies: 21
Views: 1821

Re: Can not scroll

This issue still seems to be present in the 44 Beta. Zooming often takes several steps of the mouse wheel to happen. Sometimes it doesn't zoom at all if you don't click something or move the cursor. At least for me it usually starts quite soon after starting a session, perhaps after some 10 minutes ...

Go to advanced search