Can not scroll

Please post any bugs or technical issues found here for official support.

Moderator: Joel Billings

User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33775
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

Re: Can not scroll

Post by Joel Billings »

Tiger111, is that your experience as well? I think I have also experienced the TB box scroll and mousewheel zoom issue recently. I don't use these very often so never noticed before. I will report it as a bug, but realistically, without steps to repeat it will probably be very hard for Pavel to diagnose the issue.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Zantza
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:28 pm

Re: Can not scroll

Post by Zantza »

This issue still seems to be present in the 44 Beta. Zooming often takes several steps of the mouse wheel to happen. Sometimes it doesn't zoom at all if you don't click something or move the cursor. At least for me it usually starts quite soon after starting a session, perhaps after some 10 minutes of play. Unfortunately I don't know how to reproduce it, but I suspect it starts after opening some of the info screens for the first time.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”