Search found 3 matches

by tallmantim
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:00 am
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Command 1.05.1307.12 Official Update Available now
Replies: 14
Views: 3892

Re: Command 1.05.1307.12 Official Update Available now

Finally got it working and got all the files to verfiy.
I had to go into the Steam settings and delete all the cache files and log back into steam. Verfied the files again and all there, logged into the game and DLC there.
First trouble I've ever had with Steam. There system is actually pretty good ...
by tallmantim
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:47 am
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Command 1.05.1307.12 Official Update Available now
Replies: 14
Views: 3892

Re: Command 1.05.1307.12 Official Update Available now

I have tried verifying the files and errors do come up. So uninstalled and reinstalled and still didn't work. DLC not there in game, verify files again and 3 errors still come up.
It's making me think the for some reason that particular DLC isn't compatible with the update or something.
by tallmantim
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:04 am
Forum: Command: Modern Operations series
Topic: Command 1.05.1307.12 Official Update Available now
Replies: 14
Views: 3892

Re: Command 1.05.1307.12 Official Update Available now

Hello. new to the forum but long time player.

First off I'm playing this game on Steam.

Since this huge update that looks very impressive I haven't been able to access one of my DLC's that I purchased a year or so ago called "Aegean in Flames". It's showing on steam as a DLC as one that I've ...

Go to advanced search