Search found 2 matches

by Saruman7
Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:52 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: War Of The Rings (LOTR) - DELETED
Replies: 24
Views: 3658

Re: WotR v05 (The Authorized Version)



It's sad. I just needed some games to place at my Lord of the Rings game section here https://lord-of-the-rings.org/lotr_game.html Maybe somebody could recommend me any simple LOTR games that I could use for website?


If you can wait a few months a TOAW IV WotR version will be released.

A few ...
by Saruman7
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:21 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: War Of The Rings (LOTR) - DELETED
Replies: 24
Views: 3658

Re: War Of The Rings (LOTR) - DELETED

It's sad. I just needed some games to place at my Lord of the Rings game section here https://lord-of-the-rings.org/lotr_game.html Maybe somebody could recommend me any simple LOTR games that I could use for website?

Go to advanced search