Search found 3 matches

by Myzumi
Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:35 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Unable to launch the Game.
Replies: 6
Views: 115

Re: Unable to launch the Game.




Heya,

I've attched the log while running it as Administrator, sadly results in the same Issue.



The same problem posted by MauriceB, you may try his solution.


https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopic.php?p=5293783#p5293783


Heya,

I switched them up, I had Legacy installed, but also the ...
by Myzumi
Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:15 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Unable to launch the Game.
Replies: 6
Views: 115

Re: Unable to launch the Game.

Dimitris wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:11 pm Hi,

The exception log indicates that the game is not running as admin. Can you please configure Command.exe to run as administrator?
Heya,

I've attched the log while running it as Administrator, sadly results in the same Issue.
by Myzumi
Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:08 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Unable to launch the Game.
Replies: 6
Views: 115

[RESOLVED] Unable to launch the Game.

Hello,

I had some issues since i've brought the game;
Since i had brought the game before the Official release of RTMP, we had installed the Beta directly, so i did not ran the normal version.
First times, it worked fine, but i had absolutely no sound and had some weird performance Problems;
After ...

Go to advanced search