[RESOLVED] Unable to launch the Game.

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
Myzumi
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:25 pm

[RESOLVED] Unable to launch the Game.

Post by Myzumi »

Hello,

I had some issues since i've brought the game;
Since i had brought the game before the Official release of RTMP, we had installed the Beta directly, so i did not ran the normal version.
First times, it worked fine, but i had absolutely no sound and had some weird performance Problems;
After switching the Game to the Dedicated GPU (I have a weird pc setup, but it works), Some performance problems went away while other still stayed aswell as the sound Issue.
With some searching somewhere i had come up that my installation of the Windows Media Player (wmplayer) was completly broken, repaired it and went tested; sadly did not fix the sound issue;
Though after 2-3 Restarts, a new issue arose that i simply cannot start the game anymore due to an Game Exception, Log of it is attached and was ran with the normal version of the game.

At the Time, I've tried to reinstall the whole game or starting it as admin, though, it simply has not resolved the issue, so that is now why I'm now writing this post.

I hope this can be resolved somehow.
If any additional logs or system information are required, I’d be happy to provide them.
Thank you for your help!
Attachments
ExceptionLog_2026_10_05.txt
(14.16 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Dimitris
Posts: 16005
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:29 am
Contact:

Re: Unable to launch the Game.

Post by Dimitris »

Hi,

The exception log indicates that the game is not running as admin. Can you please configure Command.exe to run as administrator?
Myzumi
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:25 pm

Re: Unable to launch the Game.

Post by Myzumi »

Dimitris wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:11 pm Hi,

The exception log indicates that the game is not running as admin. Can you please configure Command.exe to run as administrator?
Heya,

I've attched the log while running it as Administrator, sadly results in the same Issue.
Attachments
ExceptionLog_2026_10_07.txt
(13.18 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Last edited by Myzumi on Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikel
Posts: 3432
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Unable to launch the Game.

Post by Nikel »

Myzumi wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:08 pm
With some searching somewhere i had come up that my installation of the Windows Media Player (wmplayer) was completly broken, repaired it and went tested; sadly did not fix the sound issue;

Try this solution posted by SerLar.

https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopi ... 7#p5281307
Nikel
Posts: 3432
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Unable to launch the Game.

Post by Nikel »

Myzumi wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:15 pm
Heya,

I've attched the log while running it as Administrator, sadly results in the same Issue.

The same problem posted by MauriceB, you may try his solution.


https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopi ... 3#p5293783
Myzumi
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:25 pm

Re: Unable to launch the Game.

Post by Myzumi »

Nikel wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:24 pm
Myzumi wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:15 pm
Heya,

I've attched the log while running it as Administrator, sadly results in the same Issue.

The same problem posted by MauriceB, you may try his solution.


https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopi ... 3#p5293783
Heya,

I switched them up, I had Legacy installed, but also the normal one since i use it for Normal Media;
Apparently simply removing that one solves it.
Nikel wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:24 pm
Myzumi wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:15 pm
Heya,

I've attched the log while running it as Administrator, sadly results in the same Issue.

The same problem posted by MauriceB, you may try his solution.


https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopi ... 3#p5293783
..A Computer Restart apparently...Simply fixed it, Its Technology i suppose.
Nikel
Posts: 3432
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Unable to launch the Game.

Post by Nikel »

For normal media vlc is your friend :)

https://www.videolan.org/
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”