Search found 4 matches

by tbwheeler
Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:03 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Will WaW work on an upgraded Win ME?
Replies: 2
Views: 315

Will WaW work on an upgraded Win ME?

I read elsewhere in this forum about how "World at War" will not run on Win ME. I've upgraded my PC slightly to 384 MB RAM, and the demo I downloaded seems to run fine. Can I handle the whole game, or will it crash?

- Tim Wheeler
by tbwheeler
Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:44 pm
Forum: Pacific War: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Difficulty supplying amphib landings
Replies: 4
Views: 145

<t>Thanks. I've tried that -- started w/ a 2-division invasion force, have since sent more troops w/ some supplies and some standalone supply TFs. When the reinforcements landed, they engaged the sizable Japanese garrison but the troops already on the island remained sidelined -- it was a mismatch ...
by tbwheeler
Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:06 am
Forum: Pacific War: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Difficulty supplying amphib landings
Replies: 4
Views: 145

Difficulty supplying amphib landings

<r><EMOJI seq="1f615" tseq="1f615">:confused:</EMOJI> I'm playing my first PacWar PBEM, and enjoying it immensely even as my opponent schools me. I'm the Allies and am trying to capture Guam. I"ve landed four divisions on the island, and control the air, yet seem unable to muster readiness above 35 ...
by tbwheeler
Thu Dec 07, 2000 9:37 am
Forum: Pacific War: The Matrix Edition
Topic: v2.1 vs v2.2
Replies: 9
Views: 279

Would someone please e-mail me v 2.1 as well? I can't seem to download it either from Matrix or GamesDomain sites. twheeler@erols.com. Thanks!

Go to advanced search