Search found 5 matches

by Gortex the Horrible
Fri Jan 26, 2001 12:42 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Can I just take a moment...
Replies: 2
Views: 183

Can I just take a moment...

<t>...to say how much I appreciate these fellers for bringing me back one of my favorite games? I swear, I have missed narry a day since I DLed this sucker back in December. I haven't won a darned thing yet as far as campaigns go, but I have played the crap out of them.<br/>
<br/>
Thanks guys. Much ...
by Gortex the Horrible
Thu Jan 04, 2001 10:24 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: An official howdy
Replies: 6
Views: 139

<t>Thank you all. It's funny, I have come full circle. I started playing SP1 when I first got my CD ROM, and between that and PG I got very addicted to wargames. I made my way through the Talonsoft titles (still love East/WestPacific Front), Semper Fi, Close Combats and lately have been very into ...
by Gortex the Horrible
Tue Jan 02, 2001 2:44 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: An official howdy
Replies: 6
Views: 139

An official howdy

<t>And a big "dayamn"! I just finnished DLing the game and played the toot to get refamiliar with one of my all-time faves, and I wanted to just say thanks to whomever is responsible for all this. I cannot believe this was a free download. Hell, just to be able to play SP in Windows (none of my old ...
by Gortex the Horrible
Sun Dec 31, 2000 2:39 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Download Site Down?
Replies: 12
Views: 345

Oh, Sure, as soon as I finaly humble myself enough to actually ASK for help I get the DL started with no problem...

Er, I mean, thank you.
by Gortex the Horrible
Sun Dec 31, 2000 1:58 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Download Site Down?
Replies: 12
Views: 345

<t>First off, hello.<br/>
<br/>
Secondly, I am also having no luck DLing this game, nor have I since I first heard about it maybe 3 months ago. Every time I click on a link I get the 404 error. Am I doing something wrong or am I just stupid? <br/>
<br/>
OK, I am stupid, but am I doing something ...

Go to advanced search