Search found 8937 matches

by michaelm75au
Wed Aug 26, 2026 1:05 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] B1892 Right panel pic display problem
Replies: 4
Views: 328

Re: [LOGGED] B1892 Right panel pic display problem

Is this still happening in the most recent beta? I can't seem to repeat it staying wrong.
I see the previous image flash up when the panel is initially drawn but it gets dropped if no image when finally rendered.
by michaelm75au
Thu Aug 13, 2026 8:27 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [LOGGED] B1776 - WeaponType 4012 in DBViewer
Replies: 4
Views: 504

Re: [LOGGED] B1776 - WeaponType 4012 in DBViewer

Screenshot 2026-08-13 182547.png
Screenshot 2026-08-13 182547.png (34.22 KiB) Viewed 96 times
Available in build 1904
by michaelm75au
Sat Aug 08, 2026 12:34 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [TWEAK][1766] Helos get blown during mine clearing operations
Replies: 11
Views: 698

Re: [LOGGED][1766] Helos get blown during mine clearing operations

This helicopter flew directly over the undetected floating mine with the sweep catching it almost beneath the helo.

Screenshot 2026-08-08 103230.png

It is sweeping at night. During daylight, it might have seen the mine and deflected some from the direct path.

I will continue to look at this as ...
by michaelm75au
Wed Aug 05, 2026 6:30 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [LOGGED] Cloning Edited Units Causes Sensors, Weapons and Comms To Be Mixed Up
Replies: 17
Views: 1469

Re: [LOGGED] Cloning Edited Units Causes Sensors, Weapons and Comms To Be Mixed Up

Generating the cloned values has been modified in latest build. It should be better.
by michaelm75au
Thu Mar 05, 2026 7:17 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [LOGGED] Cloning Edited Units Causes Sensors, Weapons and Comms To Be Mixed Up
Replies: 17
Views: 1469

Re: Cloning Edited Units Causes Sensors, Weapons and Comms To Be Mixed Up

I will have a look. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't 2 different things astray in the cloning as we did have some issues around items actually getting duplicated at one stage :)
by michaelm75au
Wed Mar 04, 2026 8:17 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [LOGGED] Cloning Edited Units Causes Sensors, Weapons and Comms To Be Mixed Up
Replies: 17
Views: 1469

Re: Cloning Edited Units Causes Sensors, Weapons and Comms To Be Mixed Up

They are not in same order which is understandable as it processes the lists as what is in DB, and then adds and deletes any changes.
But are there any duplicates or missing items between the original and cloned? I didn't notice any.
by michaelm75au
Sun Mar 01, 2026 1:42 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: All Civilian and Nature units autodetected on North Pacific Shootout
Replies: 7
Views: 615

Re: All Civilian and Nature units autodetected on North Pacific Shootout

I think it has to do with the posture of "Downed Pilots" side in the scenario. They only show up when the a 'downed pilot' is created when the P3 is killed. In one replay from the save, the 'downed pilot' was not created, and the civ and nature units didn't show up.
And if I kill the 'downed pilot ...
by michaelm75au
Fri Feb 27, 2026 4:40 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [WAD][B1825] Cannot set the mission's takeoff, start, and end times via Lua.
Replies: 2
Views: 229

Re: [B1825] Cannot set the mission's takeoff, start, and end times via Lua.

The expected date format is 'DDMMYYYY' for the wrapper.

However, we have added some override formats to help with the various ways the date can be shown. The character ! after the timestamp tells program how to interpret the string.

m.starttime = "2027-06-09 1:30:00!yyyy-MM-dd H:mm:ss"
m.starttime ...
by michaelm75au
Fri Feb 07, 2025 10:38 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Lua GetLoadout Roles
Replies: 2
Views: 1032

Re: Lua GetLoadout Roles

The database being used by scenario might not have the values. '0' usually means there is no values for that loadout.
I tried it on a scenario based on a DB from 12 months ago and it showed the '0's, but when I migrated it to the latest DB, the expected values showed up
by michaelm75au
Fri Feb 07, 2025 10:12 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Lua emissions solid
Replies: 5
Views: 484

Re: Lua emissions solid

My understanding is that 'solid' means that the type/id of emitter is know which is not related to the AOU.
by michaelm75au
Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:16 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Patterns of Submarine Mining Missions
Replies: 5
Views: 687

Re: Patterns of Submarine Mining Missions

I think the top mining mission is suffering from the slack given to when it decides if it has reached the mining area; may not be catering for a single point-point 'area'.
Will check it out.
by michaelm75au
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:39 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [WAD]Unloading cargo on a ship
Replies: 2
Views: 494

Re: Unloading cargo on a ship

Don't know much about the new cargo system but ...
For the airbase, you were unloading from the airbase, and not the aircraft?
I would have expected that the same would happen, unloading from the port base rather than the ship.
by michaelm75au
Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:08 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Unable to open scenario
Replies: 11
Views: 1127

Re: Unable to open scenario

Open up the RS1.scen file with a text editor like Notepad++.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ScenContainer xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<ScenTitle>RS1: Morning Recon</ScenTitle>
<ScenDescription>&lt;BODY&gt;&lt;P&gt;After months of ...
by michaelm75au
Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:56 am
Forum: Lua Legion
Topic: LUA Special Action help
Replies: 6
Views: 1818

Re: LUA Special Action help

1 - Spawning the ship with LUA isn't an issue, but is there a way to get the new unit's GUID via LUA? When I do my mods at the moment, I have to copy/paste the GUID in manually like below, which obviously isn't really doable for releasable scenarios.
local u = SE_GetUnit({guid='xxx'})

Depending ...
by michaelm75au
Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:33 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [RESOLVED] Typos and inconsistencies on LUA API page
Replies: 2
Views: 458

Re: Typos and inconsistencies on LUA API page

Thanks, I will check them out.
by michaelm75au
Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:40 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] 1328.9 Exception Error when I call the Losses and Expenditure Window
Replies: 7
Views: 886

Re: 1328.9 Exception Error when I call the Losses and Expenditure Window

There seems to be an empty row in the expenditures from look of it. It is crashing on trying to get the weapon name.
by michaelm75au
Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:39 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Transport unit stuck
Replies: 2
Views: 493

Re: Transport unit stuck

As suspected, it is out of fuel.
2023-09-07 18 37 53.jpg
2023-09-07 18 37 53.jpg (151.87 KiB) Viewed 472 times
Checked start of scenario, and its fuel is about 50% full. Probably needs fill-up from the AO before completing the mission.

To continue I suggest getting the AO to move to the transport and fill it up.
by michaelm75au
Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:47 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [FIXED] RTB (Mission Over) Bingo/Winchester
Replies: 5
Views: 819

Re: RTB (Mission Over) Bingo/Winchester

Never mind. I ran the scenario again this time just activating it and I got what you see. The target is 'lost', and the planes just circle the pre-launch point.

They actually seem to be launching in 'Mission over' state with 'no target' defined even though there is a flight plan to the target ...

Go to advanced search