Search found 7 matches

by robert_emmers
Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:39 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: So how is WITP?
Replies: 13
Views: 324

RE: So how is WITP?

I've had no issues at all. Love the game and find it very playable.
by robert_emmers
Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:05 am
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: aviation support expansion
Replies: 7
Views: 210

RE: aviation support expansion

Yeah, I went back and I see that now. It was a nice thought, tho.
by robert_emmers
Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:21 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: aviation support expansion
Replies: 7
Views: 210

RE: aviation support expansion

Doh. That explains it. Thanks much.
by robert_emmers
Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:04 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: aviation support expansion
Replies: 7
Views: 210

aviation support expansion

<t> The way I read the manual (which I don't have with me to cite details) is that one aviation support unit at a base will take on extra replacements to match the expanding level of the base, given enough supply etc. I have four aviation support units at a base NW of Hollandia (can't remember the ...
by robert_emmers
Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:08 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: not sure if bug, but FG's keep dropping there target
Replies: 27
Views: 694

RE: not sure if bug, but FG's keep dropping there target

<t> I'll play around with that and see if it has an affect.<br/>
One thought I had was that the Libs might need a base size of 6 in order to fly -- longer runways, I suppose. The weird things, tho, is that the PB4Ys at the same base will launch strikes.<br/>
<br/>
Also, I noticed that there are a ...
by robert_emmers
Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:40 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: not sure if bug, but FG's keep dropping there target
Replies: 27
Views: 694

RE: not sure if bug, but FG's keep dropping there target

Hard Sarge: Back after a couple days outta town and I'm gonna try shifting bases and headquarters and see if there's a happy result.
by robert_emmers
Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:59 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: not sure if bug, but FG's keep dropping there target
Replies: 27
Views: 694

RE: not sure if bug, but FG's keep dropping there target

I've had the same problem in the 1944 scenario. The B-24s sitting in the Admiralty Islands refuse to fly any mission anywhere and whatever target I give them gets reset to the AI.

Go to advanced search