Search found 7 matches

by chillydigits
Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:12 am
Forum: Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW
Topic: Lost Victories crashing to desk top
Replies: 4
Views: 97

Gmenfan...thanks for trying to help track down this problem for me
by chillydigits
Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:23 pm
Forum: Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW
Topic: Lost Victories crashing to desk top
Replies: 4
Views: 97

NO a fresh reistall each time, I am not using a presaved game I rstart LV's new each time i reistall it
by chillydigits
Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:14 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Lv's crashing to desk top
Replies: 0
Views: 60

Lv's crashing to desk top

<t>Help, I am going to put this here as well as in the spwaw forum hoping that someone can help me solve my crashing problem. I am running a dell with a pent3 450 , 384 ram, 64 meg nvidia vid card, win98 2nd edition, directx 8.1.<br/>
Since I got spwaw lv's it has crashed to desk top on node 6 ...
by chillydigits
Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:41 pm
Forum: Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW
Topic: Lost Victories crashing to desk top
Replies: 4
Views: 97

Lost Victories crashing to desk top

<t>Help,<br/>
I have a Dell pent3 450, 384ram, 64mb nvidia, win98 2nd edition, I have patched lost victories with all the offical patches and have spwaw at 7.1. I did a complete reinstall following the instructions on the forum, but I am still having the same problem as I have had since I got lost ...
by chillydigits
Tue Jan 15, 2002 4:51 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: No Briefing sounds on MC-LV
Replies: 10
Views: 300

I moved the snd files and I can play them from the snd file I have 256k of ram but still no briefings before the battles....
by chillydigits
Mon Jan 14, 2002 4:24 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: No Briefing sounds on MC-LV
Replies: 10
Views: 300

Thanks I will double check that,
by chillydigits
Mon Jan 14, 2002 7:02 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: No Briefing sounds on MC-LV
Replies: 10
Views: 300

No Briefing sounds on MC-LV

Help...maybe I missed it but other then moving the snd files is there another trick to getting the briefing sounds to work? thanks

Go to advanced search