Lost Victories crashing to desk top

Discuss likes and dislikes, get help and talk about MC tactics, AAR's, etc

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
chillydigits
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ohio

Lost Victories crashing to desk top

Post by chillydigits »

Help,
I have a Dell pent3 450, 384ram, 64mb nvidia, win98 2nd edition, I have patched lost victories with all the offical patches and have spwaw at 7.1. I did a complete reinstall following the instructions on the forum, but I am still having the same problem as I have had since I got lost victories node5 scen16 turn 3 or 4 it crashes back to desk top, does anyone have any ideas on what to try I am close to giving up on .....
Gravity is a cruel mistress
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

Are you trying to continaully load the same save even after your reinstallation attempts, or did you start from scratch and have it crash at the same point. Because once your saved game has crashed it won't work ever, it's corrupted for good.:(
chillydigits
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by chillydigits »

NO a fresh reistall each time, I am not using a presaved game I rstart LV's new each time i reistall it
Gravity is a cruel mistress
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

From your email it appears that those nodes are still corrupted I will check the dates on the corrected ones that wat you can verify that your files got overwritten properly. LV still has it issues I've found a few instance on were achieving a DV in a certain battle will corrupt the game not matter what you do.
chillydigits
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by chillydigits »

Gmenfan...thanks for trying to help track down this problem for me
Gravity is a cruel mistress
Post Reply

Return to “Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW”