Search found 3 matches

by brian0513
Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:09 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Can you relocate Exit and Reinforcement hexes?
Replies: 2
Views: 180

I live in Elkridge, just south of the city off of I-95.

My brother-in-law turned my on to the game. He lives in Columbia.

-Brian
by brian0513
Sat Apr 20, 2002 1:28 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Another sleepless night--this has to stop!!
Replies: 23
Views: 736

Stop this insantity!

Stop this insanity!

The best way to help someone to stop playing too much SPWAW is to supress them with artillery first. Then when they retreat you finish them off.

And by the way, I can tell you all this for a fact because I do not have a problem.
by brian0513
Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:41 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Can you relocate Exit and Reinforcement hexes?
Replies: 2
Views: 180

Can you relocate Exit and Reinforcement hexes?

<t>Can you change where the Exit and Reinforcement flags are placed? The manual seemed a little sparse on this subject saying only that reinforcements will arrive on hex#1.<br/>
<br/>
One example I can think of is on an island map. The flags are often out in the water. I can understand that ...

Go to advanced search