Search found 7 matches

by 11b10
Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:39 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: If the power went out, and stayed that way, would you be screwed for work?
Replies: 29
Views: 667

<r><QUOTE author="Les the Sarge 9-1"><s>[QUOTE=Les the Sarge 9-1]</s>And your posts are still worthless just like you 11b10, and I have noticed, no one has offered to refute that fact.<e>[/QUOTE]</e></QUOTE>

<br/>
Man it`s all those pills you take...so you can keep getting that free money...<br ...
by 11b10
Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:16 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: If the power went out, and stayed that way, would you be screwed for work?
Replies: 29
Views: 667

<t>Les the Sarge 9-1<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
quote-<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
"I mention toilet paper, because it is my one fondness of technology eh. And I know the difference between economy toilet tissue and leaves for one thing."<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
SURE YOU AREN`T AMERICAN...?<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
October 16 ...
by 11b10
Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:47 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: If the power went out, and stayed that way, would you be screwed for work?
Replies: 29
Views: 667

<r><QUOTE author="Les the Sarge 9-1"><s>[QUOTE=Les the Sarge 9-1]</s>Look around you 11b10, you won't find anyone cares one once of spit what you have to say about my comments here or anywhere else (accept maybe in NAMB, but then I don't care for my own comments much in there let alone yours).<br ...
by 11b10
Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:34 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: If the power went out, and stayed that way, would you be screwed for work?
Replies: 29
Views: 667

<r><QUOTE author="Les the Sarge 9-1"><s>[QUOTE=Les the Sarge 9-1]</s>I would ask 11b10 what he figured his purpose on the forum was, but I would grow old waiting for an answer, and he still wouldn't have one to offer.<br/>
<br/>
Now he might be able to cut and paste someone else's comments, but then ...
by 11b10
Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:28 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: If the power went out, and stayed that way, would you be screwed for work?
Replies: 29
Views: 667

Les the Sarge 9-1-


quote-


"I mention toilet paper, because it is my one fondness of technology eh. And I know the difference between economy toilet tissue and leaves for one thing."


Corncobs also work well...
by 11b10
Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:37 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: If the power went out, and stayed that way, would you be screwed for work?
Replies: 29
Views: 667

<t>Les the Sarge 9-1 -<br/>
<br/>
quote-<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
"I mention toilet paper, because it is my one fondness of technology eh. And I know the difference between economy toilet tissue and leaves for one thing."<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Haaaaa....Haaaaa..I like you Less, your a funny man even when you don ...
by 11b10
Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:00 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: If the power went out, and stayed that way, would you be screwed for work?
Replies: 29
Views: 667

<t>Les the Sarge 9-1 -<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
You have got to be kidding..you have already told us on other forums that you don`t work and collect money from the Govt..so why besides not being able to play war games on your computer would a national power outage hurt you?<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
P.S. What`s this ...

Go to advanced search