If the power went out, and stayed that way, would you be screwed for work?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

11b10
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Margaritaville

Post by 11b10 »

Les the Sarge 9-1 wrote:I would ask 11b10 what he figured his purpose on the forum was, but I would grow old waiting for an answer, and he still wouldn't have one to offer.

Now he might be able to cut and paste someone else's comments, but then I suppose even a monkey can be trained to do that much.


Huh...? what is your purpose on this forum? You got ran off at the MGO forum for a good reason..(people can check it out there)...you just don`t make any common sense.
Yossarian: "The only friend I had was Snowden and I didn't know him."
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

Look around you 11b10, you won't find anyone cares one once of spit what you have to say about my comments here or anywhere else (accept maybe in NAMB, but then I don't care for my own comments much in there let alone yours).

Oh by the way, I have not been, "run off" like you imply. You just don't seem to realise there is a lot more to life than your pathetic posts, and the places you like to post them ie NAMB and other locations where pointless rants are average occurences.

I would explain my purpose here, but you are quite frankly to thick in the head to get it.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
11b10
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Margaritaville

Post by 11b10 »

Les the Sarge 9-1 wrote:Look around you 11b10, you won't find anyone cares one once of spit what you have to say about my comments here or anywhere else (accept maybe in NAMB, but then I don't care for my own comments much in there let alone yours).

Oh by the way, I have not been, "run off" like you imply. You just don't seem to realise there is a lot more to life than your pathetic posts, and the places you like to post them ie NAMB and other locations where pointless rants are average occurences.

I would explain my purpose here, but you are quite frankly to thick in the head to get it.


I love you too 'brother'...keep up the good work..I`ll keep my eye on you.
Yossarian: "The only friend I had was Snowden and I didn't know him."
User avatar
Twotribes
Posts: 6466
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Jacksonville NC
Contact:

Post by Twotribes »

For those of you without firearms, a world without power in North America wouldnt last that long. Those with guns would take what they want and leave nothing for those without. SO nice knowing you Canada. Gangs in side cities would become fuedal states until resources ran out and they had to migrate to else where, even they are smart enough to know about farms and such.

Government would break down without the means to comunicate and local control would be by the military or gangs.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

Gangs is a term must use with a post apocalytic vision me thinks. Actually the world to some extent is already run by "gangs" in a lot of ways.
Just depends on what you wish to call a gang to some extent.

Would it be so bad though, for society and civilization to have it's teeth knocked out and get sent back in tech level a few levels?
Hard to say, it's one of those questions with no answer till you get confronted with it.

End of the world movies were popular when I was young, but they are not necessarily accurate nor realistic nor likely in all cases.

If the world went down the toilet in a big way, if it went back to a fuedal environment would I care. Hmmm. Unsure.
The only difference between a national leader and a warlord is one has a much more advanced society than the other. They both do it for the same reasons. There is no difference between a soldier of today and one living in an army of a 1000 years ago.
And thugs, well there have always been thugs eh.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
11b10
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Margaritaville

Post by 11b10 »

Les the Sarge 9-1


quote-


"I mention toilet paper, because it is my one fondness of technology eh. And I know the difference between economy toilet tissue and leaves for one thing."



SURE YOU AREN`T AMERICAN...?


October 16, 2003 - Wireless Flash
Scratchy Toilet Tissue Scares 57 Percent Of Americans

CHICAGO (Wireless Flash) -- Americans are scared by some strange things -- like scratchy toilet tissue.
According to a new survey by Kimberly-Clark, 57 percent say that if the toilet paper in a public bathroom is rough and scratchy, they'd rather "hold it until home."

In fact, only 22 percent are happy with the toilet paper in public restrooms and 9 percent make sure they bring T.P. with them at all times.

But scratchy toilet paper isn't the only gripe Americans have with public restrooms. They also hate hand towels. About 24 percent say the paper is too rough, 19 percent feel it's not absorbent and 10 percent would rather wipe their hands on their shirt.



Haaaaa....Haaaaa... your a strickly anal type of person..
Yossarian: "The only friend I had was Snowden and I didn't know him."
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

And your posts are still worthless just like you 11b10, and I have noticed, no one has offered to refute that fact.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
11b10
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Margaritaville

Post by 11b10 »

Les the Sarge 9-1 wrote:And your posts are still worthless just like you 11b10, and I have noticed, no one has offered to refute that fact.

Man it`s all those pills you take...so you can keep getting that free money...


It`s messing your mind up and your body.





P.S....Where do you find the time to post at so many sites..duhh...I think I know.
Yossarian: "The only friend I had was Snowden and I didn't know him."
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

You just don't get it do you my deluded valueless fool do you.

Let me spell it out then. Get Lost. We don't want you nor your opinions nor your posts. The forum would not object if you just got lost. No one would miss you.

You have not offered anything of value, your posts are nothing but cut and paste junk, you can't even think for yourself.

In short you have done nothing for the forum community, you have done nothing to generate anything approaching what would consitute comraderie.
You have not made yourself welcome.

It's plain to see 11b10, no one here wants you.

Please do us all a favour, get off the forum, stop posting, go away, find some worthless forum to infest, don't waste out time with your pathetic posts. Go hang out with others of your own kind.

Is that plain enough?
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
PeckingFury
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:56 am

Post by PeckingFury »

Well with no power I guess my wife would finally get that thing she calls "Quality Time".
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”