Search found 5 matches

by xhelmutheadx
Sat Mar 30, 2002 7:20 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Carrier Strike
Replies: 15
Views: 704

Someone has a link that lets u fight the battles that u create in pacwar, but I can't remember the site (sigh). Anyways, I couldn't get the patch to work, but the original works just as I remember it :) And yes it still is a great game
by xhelmutheadx
Fri Mar 22, 2002 1:46 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Carrier Strike
Replies: 15
Views: 704

Thanx for the info....I d/led it and woohoo...I forgot how to play it :)
by xhelmutheadx
Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:29 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: I Can't download the patches past 5.01 for spwaw
Replies: 2
Views: 58

Thanks. I found a link to them last night, but, your link seems easier cuz they r all there :)
by xhelmutheadx
Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:15 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: I Can't download the patches past 5.01 for spwaw
Replies: 2
Views: 58

I Can't download the patches past 5.01 for spwaw

Why, oh why, am I getting dns errors when I try to download the patches from matrix games web site? Is it just me being a babbling idiot? Or is the site down? HELP! please :)
by xhelmutheadx
Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:29 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Carrier Strike
Replies: 15
Views: 704

Theunderdog site link isn't working. Is there anywhere else I might find carrier strike? My disk died long ago and stupid me never made backup copies :( As far as CS vs. Janes, have you ever tried running janes on a 286 12 mhz system?

Go to advanced search