I Can't download the patches past 5.01 for spwaw

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
xhelmutheadx
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:18 pm
Location: Manassas, VA

I Can't download the patches past 5.01 for spwaw

Post by xhelmutheadx »

Why, oh why, am I getting dns errors when I try to download the patches from matrix games web site? Is it just me being a babbling idiot? Or is the site down? HELP! please :)
User avatar
chief
Posts: 1617
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Haines City FL, USA

Post by chief »

You should be able to get it at:http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/spwaw_downloads.htm

good hunting....and welcome aboard:) :cool:
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
xhelmutheadx
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:18 pm
Location: Manassas, VA

Post by xhelmutheadx »

Thanks. I found a link to them last night, but, your link seems easier cuz they r all there :)
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”