Search found 11 matches

by RickI
Fri May 10, 2002 11:37 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Semovente da 75/18 and AP rounds
Replies: 16
Views: 275

?

<r>Hmm.... doing some research on Altavista I came upon this site:<br/>
<br/>
<URL url="http://miniatures.de/html/ita/shellsI.html"><s>[url]</s>http://miniatures.de/html/ita/shellsI.html<e>[/url]</e></URL><br/>
<br/>
The 75/18 gun is said to be able to penetrate<br/>
<br/>
59mm with normal A.P ...
by RickI
Fri May 10, 2002 11:29 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Semovente da 75/18 and AP rounds
Replies: 16
Views: 275

<t>Oh... again, regarding the Semovente.<br/>
<br/>
In a magazine there's a detailed article about the Semovente.<br/>
<br/>
It says it had 3 type of ammunition:<br/>
<br/>
- Perforante (Armor piercing)<br/>
- Dirompente (High Explosive)<br/>
- E.P. (Hollow charge)<br/>
<br/>
Standard range to ...
by RickI
Fri May 10, 2002 11:19 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Semovente da 75/18 and AP rounds
Replies: 16
Views: 275

<t>Thank you Arralen, I never noticed it while playing.<br/>
<br/>
Now I can really say that armor fighting is the BEST around.<br/>
<br/>
Mogami: that would be cool!<br/>
I have some informations (not maps though) on OOB, battles etc, that could be good I guess.<br/>
<br/>
I'm still trying to find ...
by RickI
Thu May 09, 2002 3:06 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Semovente da 75/18 and AP rounds
Replies: 16
Views: 275

ops

<r>Ops.. sorry guys.<br/>
<br/>
Thanks for the site ruxius.<br/>
Do some of you know where I can get some maps to create some scenarios in Greece ?<br/>
(it would be really cool to make the "Klisura" gap mission)<br/>
<br/>
Unfortunately there aren't many sites about the Greek campaign on the net ...
by RickI
Wed May 08, 2002 1:43 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Semovente da 75/18 and AP rounds
Replies: 16
Views: 275

<t>Ciao Bob,<br/>
già, per fortuna che si possono cambiare gli OOB.<br/>
<br/>
Esisteva un sito con dei dati su vari cannoni della seconda guerra mondiale. Non so se l'ho cancellato pero'.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Comunque complimenti anche per gli scenari che hai disegnato.<br/>
Potresti aiutarmi a creare ...
by RickI
Mon May 06, 2002 2:33 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Semovente da 75/18 and AP rounds
Replies: 16
Views: 275

Semovente da 75/18 and AP rounds

<t>Hi everybody,<br/>
yesterday I was trying to make a scenario utilizing some Italian armor, M14/41 and Semoventi basically, plus Bersaglieri support.<br/>
<br/>
Against my troops were hordes of British Valentines and Matildas and some Grants, and I was shocked looking how my Semoventi were unable ...
by RickI
Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:16 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: MP3 and SPWAW
Replies: 7
Views: 191

roger

<t>Thanks for the links guys.<br/>
Just downloaded some scenarios.<br/>
<br/>
Bob, bellissima la campagna di Grecia nel 1940!<br/>
Sto al secondo scenario.<br/>
Come hai fatto a fare le mappe? Che libri hai usato?<br/>
Vorrei fare uno scenario su Klisura ma mi servono mappe/o foto.<br/>
Potresti ...
by RickI
Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:12 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: MP3 and SPWAW
Replies: 7
Views: 191

Thanks

Thanks, it works!

I've checked around , but couldn't find many scenarios, especially ones in 1940/1941.

Do you know a site with many scens, that could include some Greek-Italian battles?
by RickI
Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:09 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: MP3 and SPWAW
Replies: 2
Views: 78

it works!

It works!

Thanks!
by RickI
Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:45 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: MP3 and SPWAW
Replies: 7
Views: 191

MP3 and SPWAW

<t>Hi everybody,<br/>
I'm a 20 year old guy (artillery fanatic) from Italy,<br/>
I've just installed the game,and must admit I find it very very cool and entertaining.<br/>
<br/>
The battle scheme is great, and tank battles are excellent, with very good Anti-tank assets and values.<br/>
<br/>
I was ...
by RickI
Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:44 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: MP3 and SPWAW
Replies: 2
Views: 78

MP3 and SPWAW

<t>Hi everybody,<br/>
I'm a 20 year old guy (artillery fanatic) from Italy,<br/>
I've just installed the game,and must admit I find it very very cool and entertaining.<br/>
<br/>
The battle scheme is great, and tank battles are excellent, with very good Anti-tank assets and values.<br/>
<br/>
I was ...

Go to advanced search