MP3 and SPWAW

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Post Reply
RickI
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:34 am

MP3 and SPWAW

Post by RickI »

Hi everybody,
I'm a 20 year old guy (artillery fanatic) from Italy,
I've just installed the game,and must admit I find it very very cool and entertaining.

The battle scheme is great, and tank battles are excellent, with very good Anti-tank assets and values.

I was wondering tough: Is it possible to run the game without sound, playing an MP3?
I tried but the game won't run.

Is there a solution?

Please, let me know.
Thanks.
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Yes

Post by Supervisor »

This was replied to in the SPWAW forum, but here goes. Turn off all your sounds in SPWAW via the preference screen, exit the game. Start your MP3 playing program, restart SPWAW and you should be fine.
RickI
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:34 am

it works!

Post by RickI »

It works!

Thanks!
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”