Search found 10 matches

by PavelPipovitsch
Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:23 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: "Sahara" Caption This:
Replies: 11
Views: 304

"There! There flies my sombrero. Now shoot it down!"
by PavelPipovitsch
Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:04 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: "The Devil's Brigade" Caption This:
Replies: 5
Views: 367

"I want you for "the Devil´s Brigade..."
by PavelPipovitsch
Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:02 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: "Force Ten from Navarone" Caption This:
Replies: 18
Views: 733

Rune Iversen wrote:Which is part of the joke. in SW4 Han-Solo uses it as a distance-measurement. Any geeks know this :D
Oh, ah! Must have missed that one. You know, I´m german native language... :cool:
by PavelPipovitsch
Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:29 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: "Force Ten from Navarone" Caption This:
Replies: 18
Views: 733

willy wrote:"Chewie ... I'm in a tight spot!" "send the 'Falcon in with all guns blazing! Then we'll be out of this system in a fraction of a parsec ...
Psst. Parsec is a measure of distance, not time...
by PavelPipovitsch
Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:33 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: "Von Ryan's Express" Caption This:
Replies: 27
Views: 581

<r><QUOTE author="Charles_22"><s>[QUOTE=Charles_22]</s>And so we fight the constant battle to keep the more childish stuff to one forum. It's like placing a snake in the backyard, secured with chicken wire.<e>[/QUOTE]</e></QUOTE>

I think I must appologize. I didn´t want to create any harsh feelings ...
by PavelPipovitsch
Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:37 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: "Von Ryan's Express" Caption This:
Replies: 27
Views: 581

"Wait a moment... we can´t take that way. Didn´t you see that mg-tower on the left?"
by PavelPipovitsch
Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:53 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns
Topic: Who Was Oberst von Strachwitz?
Replies: 25
Views: 621

Here´s another link to the Panzergraf with picture and story:

www.achtungpanzer.com/gen11.htm
by PavelPipovitsch
Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:26 pm
Forum: SPWaW Thread Hall of Fame
Topic: The "Actual" Greatest War Movie ever
Replies: 228
Views: 27133

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Les the Sarge 9-1 <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Never forget the night me and a friend were watching Patton on tv at his place.<br/>
<br/>
Naturally I had seen it before. I was uttering the words a fraction of a second in advance ...
by PavelPipovitsch
Tue Jun 25, 2002 5:16 am
Forum: War In Russia: The Matrix Edition
Topic: screen reduction
Replies: 3
Views: 243

Re: screen reduction

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Preuss <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Is there anyway to minimize or hide the screen mid-turn? I know the PC can do it when the firewall decides it needs to tell you someone is trying to get in. <e>[/B]</e></B><e>[/QUOTE]</e></QUOTE>

Try ...
by PavelPipovitsch
Mon Jun 24, 2002 1:49 am
Forum: War In Russia: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Artillery barrages
Replies: 10
Views: 579

Re: Artillery barrages

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Chairman <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>What is the formula for artillery fire???<br/>
<br/>
The attacking side takes horrenduos losses with a lot less losses on the other side, only when they have moved it can hurt but still with grat ...

Go to advanced search