Search found 5 matches

by Kevin Bryan
Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:54 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: infantry won't move
Replies: 3
Views: 130

thanks....

sometimes it just says can't move....I think I have it on 1 day per turn.....maybe it is just a hard road.....played 7 turns
by Kevin Bryan
Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:35 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: newbie game
Replies: 3
Views: 124

i'm ready as well

any scenario....IJN or USN doesn't matter.

Kevin

txbryans@hotmail.com

new to PBEM what next?
by Kevin Bryan
Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:32 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: PBEM opponent wanted
Replies: 2
Views: 92

I'll play you

my address is txbryans@hotmail.com

New to PBEM environment what is next?

Kevin
by Kevin Bryan
Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:31 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: infantry won't move
Replies: 3
Views: 130

infantry won't move

clicked and dragged but nothing happened....Also how do you strike at an emenies TF...Iget the messgae can't attack.....

I am within range of my carriers planes
by Kevin Bryan
Mon Jul 01, 2002 10:33 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: ports and enemy task forces
Replies: 1
Views: 53

ports and enemy task forces

How do you build a POrt, bomb (air) and enemy task force and retake a base that was captured........

KEvin

Go to advanced search