infantry won't move

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Post Reply
Kevin Bryan
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:05 am
Location: Lubbock

infantry won't move

Post by Kevin Bryan »

clicked and dragged but nothing happened....Also how do you strike at an emenies TF...Iget the messgae can't attack.....

I am within range of my carriers planes
segorn
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 11:12 pm

Post by segorn »

Select an infantry unit. Select set destination.

Infantry move relatively slowly along all but improved roads, so expect to wait about a week for them to march a hex.
Kevin Bryan
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:05 am
Location: Lubbock

thanks....

Post by Kevin Bryan »

sometimes it just says can't move....I think I have it on 1 day per turn.....maybe it is just a hard road.....played 7 turns
1089
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: thanks....

Post by 1089 »

Originally posted by Kevin Bryan
sometimes it just says can't move....I think I have it on 1 day per turn.....maybe it is just a hard road.....played 7 turns
You cannot move across a yellow mountain hexside. Press F6 and if the hexside you are trying to march across turns red or blue, you cannot get there from here. Only if it is green or white.

kp
The Earth is but a hollow nougat, reverberating with the sounds of the big bands... :cool:
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”