Search found 17 matches

by AndrewN
Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:59 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: UV for Sale
Replies: 10
Views: 273

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by bradfordkay <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>... have you thought about a less drastic solution, like sending it to your parents for safekeeping (to prevent the temptation to play UV rather than study) until your degree is earned? <e>[/B]</e ...
by AndrewN
Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:08 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: UV for Sale
Replies: 10
Views: 273

Originally posted by pasternakski
But you might undergo an epiphany or unemployment or something...



I hope not!!
by AndrewN
Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:52 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: UV for Sale
Replies: 10
Views: 273

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by pasternakski <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>You're going to absorb quite a bit in shipping costs, apparently. I mean, you've got it now, why not keep it? <e>[/B]</e></B><e>[/QUOTE]</e></QUOTE> <br/>
<br/>
Shipping costs, even airmail ...
by AndrewN
Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:11 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: UV for Sale
Replies: 10
Views: 273

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Veer <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Ya, I think most people on the forum would already have UV. Best try additional online sellers also. <e>[/B]</e></B><e>[/QUOTE]</e></QUOTE> <br/>
<br/>
Good point. I know I'm posting to the fans, but ...
by AndrewN
Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:07 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: UV for Sale
Replies: 10
Views: 273

UV for Sale

<r>Yes, that's right. Reluctantly, I'm putting my copy of UV up for sale. Try as I might, I just haven't had the time necessary to devote to this excellent game. My studies need to have more time devoted to them, so I'm wondering if anyone is interested in purchasing either a second copy of UV or ...
by AndrewN
Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:32 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Combined Patch 1.5?
Replies: 11
Views: 348

Re: Re: Re: Hey another Aussie!

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Raverdave <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s><br/>
<br/>
Ah well......I will not hold that against you. Pity about not being able to make it for October. Not to worry there are lots more things in the pipe line, such a a trek to the Australian ...
by AndrewN
Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: The quality of this game!
Replies: 23
Views: 511

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by VI66 <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Hello Admiral Andrew, are you pleased by the game initially? Packaging and soforth. Have you started the tutorial yet? <br/>
<br/>
Regards,<br/>
<br/>
RADM Mann <e>[/B]</e></B><e>[/QUOTE]</e></QUOTE>

I ...
by AndrewN
Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:38 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: The quality of this game!
Replies: 23
Views: 511

The first step I'm finding necessary so far first-up is a thorough reading of the rules!!
by AndrewN
Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:45 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: The quality of this game!
Replies: 23
Views: 511

Yippee!! My copy has arrived in the post all of about 3 minutes ago!! :cool:
by AndrewN
Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:44 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Combined Patch 1.5?
Replies: 11
Views: 348

Can't say I really care too much for the furry fruits. And the birds, well they're short-legged, actually. ;)
by AndrewN
Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:18 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Combined Patch 1.5?
Replies: 11
Views: 348

Re: Hey another Aussie!

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Raverdave <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Good to see another Aussie on the board! <e>[/B]</e></B><e>[/QUOTE]</e></QUOTE>

Aaah... the assumptions that are so easily drawn! This laddie's a Kiwi! <E>:D</E> <br/>
<br/>
Thanks also for the ...
by AndrewN
Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:35 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Combined Patch 1.5?
Replies: 11
Views: 348

Combined file

<t>I think WW2'ers suggestion is spot on the mark. It will be helpful to continue the current method of being able to download patches individually, but a great help if there could be a combined patch file. My game is in the post and I'll download the various patches one by one if I have to, but a ...
by AndrewN
Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:33 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: The quality of this game!
Replies: 23
Views: 511

Thanks

Just wanted to thank all of you guys out there for helping me evaluate whether or not to buy UV. My order is in the post and I can't hardly wait for it to arrive!
by AndrewN
Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:25 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Is the manual available to download for evaluation?
Replies: 12
Views: 324

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by UndercoverNotChickenSalad <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Its prolly because ppl download the game VIA IRC or something and can't figure out how to play. First time I saw a guy request manual I assumed he was running a pirated version. <e ...
by AndrewN
Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:54 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Is the manual available to download for evaluation?
Replies: 12
Views: 324

Is the manual available to download for evaluation?

<t>I asked this in another thread, but the thread subject didn't really lend itself to ask the question, so I'm asking it again...<br/>
<br/>
Is it possible, or can it be made possible, to download a copy of the manual to help my decision as I evaluate purchasing UV? (I'm presuming the manual isn't ...
by AndrewN
Wed Sep 11, 2002 8:30 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Is the manual available to download for evaluation?
Replies: 5
Views: 107

Is the manual available?

Thanks for all your help to date.

Is it possible, or can it be made possible, to download a copy of the manual to help evaluate purchasing UV? (I'm presuming the manual isn't a copyrighted secret)
by AndrewN
Wed Sep 11, 2002 4:48 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Is the manual available to download for evaluation?
Replies: 5
Views: 107

Is the manual available to download for evaluation?

<t>Hello from a recent lurker.<br/>
<br/>
I'm trying to evaluate whether I want to purchase UV or not and am finding the lack of a demo constraining. Obviously there are lots of fans of the game here I've quickly observed reading through this forum, but I need something a little more than that.<br ...

Go to advanced search