Search found 4 matches

by BaggyPantsDevil
Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:33 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Marine Raiders...and their use
Replies: 15
Views: 380

The Raider Battalions are great for taking undefended bases--why use a whole regiment and the transports to carry them when a battalion will do?--or to airland at a freshly seized airfield to reinforce the paratroops.
by BaggyPantsDevil
Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:01 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: USN Opponent Needed
Replies: 2
Views: 124

I'm interested

Carl,

I just sent you an e-mail.

Don
by BaggyPantsDevil
Sat May 31, 2003 1:59 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Looking for a USN Player !!
Replies: 1
Views: 129

I'll Play

I sent you an e-mail. I'm interested in playing Scenario 17 as the Allies.
by BaggyPantsDevil
Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:05 pm
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Incomprehensibly bad player wanted!
Replies: 3
Views: 142

Incomprehensably bad sounds like me. I sent you an e-mail.

Don
:)

Go to advanced search