USN Opponent Needed

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Rugens
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Hoosierland
Contact:

USN Opponent Needed

Post by Rugens »

Would like to try my first game of UV against a human opponent. I'd like to try IJN in either scn. 17 or possibly 19. Don't have enough experience to know where a good balance is or options so looking for my opponents opinion. Should be able to handle one turn per day. Possibly more sometimes. Occasionally the job that pays for this stuff may get in the way but should not be often.

If interested please email me at: Rugens@aol.com[/EMAIL]

Thanks,

Carl
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” - Robert_McCloskey
BaggyPantsDevil
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:52 pm
Location: North Carolina

I'm interested

Post by BaggyPantsDevil »

Carl,

I just sent you an e-mail.

Don
Rugens
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Hoosierland
Contact:

Thanks For the response

Post by Rugens »

Thanks for the response. Opponents found.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” - Robert_McCloskey
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”