Search found 3 matches

by Scotty
Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:25 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Is UV a beta test of WITP?
Replies: 20
Views: 570

<r>Cap_and_Gown, I feel the same way. I never enjoyed PacWar as much as I did GG's Guadalcanal Campaign (even with all it's flaws). While I will definitely purchase WitP, I know that I will always gravitate back to UV. Guess that means we'll be playing UV PBEM against each other 'til we're old and ...
by Scotty
Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:10 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Minesweeper switched sides
Replies: 4
Views: 125

<r>Thanks for the answers guys. And thanks XPav for confirming the other thing I was wondering about (USS LI). Now I know that I'm not crazy and didn't somehow misplace a group of SBDs. I kind of picture it with a little sign that says "feed me". <E>:D</E> Do all CVEs exhibit this behavior or just ...
by Scotty
Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:36 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Minesweeper switched sides
Replies: 4
Views: 125

Minesweeper switched sides

<t>I'm playing #17 as the Allies vs. the AI Japs using v2.11 (started the game using 2.0). Last turn, I noticed one of my Allied minesweepers in a Japanese TF. It cleared some of my offensive mines, attempted to DC the Peto and was the target of a B-17 raid. Here is the AAR. I'm not sure if this is ...

Go to advanced search