Search found 5 matches

by Hal9k
Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Opponent wanted for first pbem game
Replies: 5
Views: 259

Mmm... desert warfare - not that favorable for british. You want to set up something else or use this one?
by Hal9k
Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:58 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Opponent wanted for first pbem game
Replies: 5
Views: 259

I've played SpWaw for ages against the ai now - which doesnt teach you too much exactly.

I'll take germans then (should give a nice edge:)). What about 2000 points (small battle for this time), Dez 1943, german delay versus british advance? Or would you prefer a meeting engament?
by Hal9k
Wed Jan 29, 2003 3:36 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Opponent wanted for first pbem game
Replies: 5
Views: 259

Opponent wanted for first pbem game

I cant promise anything - never tried this before. I'd be though very glad if anyone could come down to telling me what I need to do to play against one of you.
Will take any specs:)
by Hal9k
Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:33 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Formation limit
Replies: 1
Views: 53

Formation limit

The preferences creen tells me it is possible to set up to 400 formations - though I never seem to be able to get more than 100 assembled, not even in the battle editor. What am I doing wrong?
by Hal9k
Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:26 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SPWaW 7.1 Formation limit
Replies: 4
Views: 141

SPWaW 7.1 Formation limit

Following the preferences I should be able to set the formation limit up to 400 - though I never get to buy more than 100 formations, even in battle editor.
Am I the only one with this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Am I doing nothing wrong but nevertheless someone has a solution?

Go to advanced search